User Avatar Image

Did you use the cuffs on **** or the guard ?

posted by jimmypop on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
I used them on the guard. What happens if you use them on Lee ?
Can he still help clem to fight of the guard then ?
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't even know you could use them in the guard. For me, guard breaks loose, grabs onto her leg, she broke free, knocks over the stand by the door, and a statue falls on Lee's head.

He wakes up dizzy, with the guard still crawling towards her. I only had one arm, but grabbed the bat with my legs, and slid it to Clem. She wailed on the guard's face, and then shot at Lee with her eyes closed.
  • If you handcuff the guard the same scenario happens. The only difference is that the zombie guard cut off (I don't know the right English vocable for that but I think you know what I mean) his cuffed arm. Afterwards the same things happen
  • jimmypop;734871 said:
    I used them on the guard. What happens if you use them on Lee ?
    Can he still help clem to fight of the guard then ?
    You can use the handcuffs on the guard?

Lee Voice: "For real?"
  • Lol, nice try man.
  • I used them on the guard. I was surprised people cuffed Lee instead. The guard was more dangerous at the time.
  • I didn't realize you could handcuff Lee at all...
  • How so? They show you the cuffs and cut to Lee's wrist.
  • That's pretty interesting. The very moment she picked the handcuffs I had the intention of using them on Lee, didn't even know you could use them on the guard. It's probably what made me so safe about telling Clem to leave Lee, since I knew he wasn't going anywhere.
  • Pickles312;735164 said:
    How so? They show you the cuffs and cut to Lee's wrist.
    I guess for me, I was concentrating on the guard. I didnt even look at Lee's wrist. Lee told me to cuff the guard's wrists so she could grab the keys and gun without getting grabbed.
  • I understand why, it's just that for me, after she picked up the handcuffs it zoomed in to Lee's wrist so that pretty much tipped me off.
This discussion has been closed.