User Avatar Image

It's obvious who the shadows REALLY were. MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
The shadows were obviously Marty and Doc. Telltale ended Back to the Future on a cliffhanger and said there would be a season two but didn't. It was also their most successful title until TWD. Only obvious that there would be a crossover as they crossed dimensions by time traveling too much. Besides, why else would that car be shown near Clementine in the ending? They made it look different so the shadows wouldn't be so easy to figure out.

If not them, then Lee and Kenny, I have a feeling if you cut off Lee's arm and left him to die, he survives as he was just unconscious. If you left his arm then Lee wakes up and chops it off with the cleaver he had or the broken glass from the vase. Even if you handcuffed him, his bad arm was not handcuffed. He will use it to free his other arm. If he has one arm only and cuffed then Kenny will come and save the day again by freeing him.

If you had Clementine shoot him she probably missed and only grazed his head just like when B.J. shot Chase and he survived by a graze in the Walking Dead webisode mini-series "Cold Storage". Makes perfect sense why Clementine would look so shocked at the epilogue.

Another likely possibility is Campman's son and Guybrush Threepwood. Telltale would make him a cameo appearance with Campman's son and he will shoot Guybrush at the very beginning of season two and try to kidnap/kill/eat/molest Clementine. Just like how Campman's son betrayed his parents, he would betray his survivor.

If none of those are right, only then we can say that the preposterous idea of Omid and Christa are the two shadows.
59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I believe the shadows will turn out to be Beavis and Butthead.
  • you guys are right. Telltale may include cameos from all these people in season two. Wow, I can't beleive how stupid I was.

I completely forgot about wallace and gromit as well.
  • Maybe it's a hallucination or dream of Clem seeing her parents. Eh, probably not.
  • Actually, you are all wrong. I can CONFIRM, that it is me, and my best friend Rick and Clemetine actually made her way back To Hershel's farm as she sees Rick stab me. I also assume she will see Carl launch an arrow into my neck when i come back.
  • TheShaneWalsh;735480 said:
    Actually, you are all wrong. I can CONFIRM, that it is me, and my best friend Rick and Clemetine actually made her way back To Hershel's farm as she sees Rick stab me. I also assume she will see Carl launch an arrow into my neck when i come back.
    Ain't shane already dead in this timeline?
  • zeke10;735498 said:
    Ain't shane already dead in this timeline?
    That's not important, TellTale need me in this game, otherwise i will kick some ass.
  • Well if Glenn leaves for Atlanta in episode 1, and there is a 3 month gap from ep 1 to 2, then that would have happened around episode 2 or in the gap to it.
  • TheShaneWalsh;735501 said:
    That's not important, TellTale need me in this game, otherwise i will kick some ass.
    Fine your ghost will be the main in season 2 lol:D
  • well, i don't think it could be sam and max because max is too short and sam is fat. they can talk as well which is impossible. Also, gromit is short as well. Could be Wallace and Guybrush Threepwood though. R2D2 also is too short to be one of the shadows. And yeah, may Doug survived somehow when you didn't save him and Carley probably lived from that gunshot just like Chase did in the webisode series of The Walking Dead.
This discussion has been closed.