User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15.5K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why can't people just get over these characters death's ? It's The Walking Dead, anyone can die (except Rick lol). It is not Disney were everyone lives happily every after.
  • yeah a few hundred times by the looks of it
  • RickRymes97;735651 said:
    Why can't people just get over these characters death's ? It's The Walking Dead, anyone can die (except Rick lol). It is not Disney were everyone lives happily every after.
    I totally agree with you. I was just wondering if he was bitten in the process. Don't need to be rude about it.
  • RainbowSprinklz;735635 said:
    I was re-watching Kenny's "death" scene and I noticed something. Around the 4:04 mark, it looks like a walker bites him. I even heard a very small chomp noise. Does anyone else see this too? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSob56dmBR8
    Yeah he was bitten and sadly now dead. ;(
  • If something doesn't even rip a sleeve, how is it a zombie bite? I think he's dead but that was not a bite.
  • Yeah he defintly got bit
  • Don't know, could be the sound of walker teeth hitting each other. I could hear sounds of struggling after that. He is more than likely gone though, after him trying to make things better/right with my Lee and ben.

They didn't keep interacting with the gate, Lee keeps calling Kenny.

Why does Christa ask what happened, she's looking down in to the alley, she probably saw more than me. Probably why she gave me a look of pity when I chose to say he could have got away.
  • Well you can see what looks like it biting his arm when you the sound
  • Yeah he got bitten and I was happy about it, I hope he suffered. Hated the bastard. My first play through the only reason I was nice to him was because of Duck. Every time I wanted to tell him off I would think of his kid and say "He's just a boy". Hate Ben more though, I swear if I could have I so would of gone, "hey ben want to help me on this trip to town." Then shot him in the leg and let the zombies eat him. Then I would still have had my dear hardcore Lilly with me.
  • demonteddybear;736078 said:
    Yeah he got bitten and I was happy about it, I hope he suffered. Hated the bastard. My first play through the only reason I was nice to him was because of Duck. Every time I wanted to tell him off I would think of his kid and say "He's just a boy". Hate Ben more though, I swear if I could have I so would of gone, "hey ben want to help me on this trip to town." Then shot him in the leg and let the zombies eat him. Then I would still have had my dear hardcore Lilly with me.
    Oooo k
This discussion has been closed.