User Avatar Image

Did anybody notice this?

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
image

I shat bricks.

As a request to Pickles312, Here is the complete timeline of the car :

image
62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Can you zoom in and confirm the plates are the same?
  • Holy crap. If either of them had just looked over at the right moment... my mind has been blown.
  • quietthinker;735543 said:
    Can you zoom in and confirm the plates are the same?
    I've tried, but unfortunately the ones in episode 1 and 2 are too blurry and unclear to really tell. Although it IS obvious that The station wagon (license plate) from episode 2 and 5 are the same.

    Here is the license plates from Ep 2 and 1. (ep 1 on the right and ep 2 on the left)

    image

    Can't really make out if they are the same but the cars license plate you see at the end of Episode 2 is - 2V9872G ? or 2V98726 ? Can't really make it out as a 6 or a G.
  • christoaster;735550 said:

    can't really make out if they are the same but the cars license plate you see at the end of episode 2 is - 2v9872g ? Or 2v98726 ? Can't really make it out as a 6 or a g.
    2y9872g
  • seriously, with the exception of the ep1 pic,

    it's the same car....the guy in the marsh house SAYS SO..cos it's his hence he lost his family because of us, he took clem as 'revenge/for her safety'

    are you people honestly saying you didn't notice that ??!!

    wow....
  • Milosuperspesh;735672 said:
    seriously, with the exception of the ep1 pic,

    it's the same car....the guy in the marsh house SAYS SO..cos it's his hence he lost his family because of us, he took clem as 'revenge/for her safety'

    are you people honestly saying you didn't notice that ??!!

    wow....
    We are talking ABOUT the episode 1 pic. That is the whole point. The Marsh Houe Pic is just to complete a timeline of sorts and for reference.
  • Saw the car in front of the hotel, but did not notice it on the freeway at the beginning. Nice!
  • wow, I wonder if the license plate is the same ;)

    Regardless, very cool easter egg.
  • Milosuperspesh;735672 said:
    seriously, with the exception of the ep1 pic,

    it's the same car....the guy in the marsh house SAYS SO..cos it's his hence he lost his family because of us, he took clem as 'revenge/for her safety'

    are you people honestly saying you didn't notice that ??!!

    wow....
    I just put that to complete the timeline for the Station Wagon. Brings more closure, and it was a request... No need to be a fucking dick about it... You should read the post more carefully next time to refrain from making yourself look like a idiot.
This discussion has been closed.