User Avatar Image

Molly.

posted by hawkfire20 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Did you want her to stay with the group?

Do you think she'll be the main character in season 2?

Did you think she was epic?

Did you like her?

Discuss :cool:
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In my opinion, she's either dead or out of Savannah. If I remember from episode 4, she left in the morning, and all the zombies came to the city at sundown. She was a cool character. If they'll make her return in season 2, it will be a group member but not the main character.
  • Everyone is spazzing over that they want her to be the main character, it's nice to see someone who disagrees.

I doubt she's dead with all her bell tolling and her awesome ice pick (but everyone dies in the end) I'd say she was out of Savannah or still tolling them bells.
  • I thought she was epic and I loved her and wanted to see her in ep5.

That being said, I would rather play as Clem than Molly in season 2.
  • I want to see her join the group but I definitely don't want her to be the playable character. Wouldn't work very well in this kind of game.
  • Haha, yep. Molly taking over Lee's spot as Clem's TUTOR would be pretty BA.
  • I agree.

Molly Group Member = Badass
    Molly Main Character = No
  • Molly Group Member = All the zombies are fucked.
  • You know what, having thought about it more now. I don't want to see Molly ever, ever again. If Molly is in season 2. Chances are she will die very horribly. And I don't want that. It's one character in this universe I don't want to see become Zombie chow.
  • hawkfire20;735758 said:
    Did you want her to stay with the group?
    Definitely, I'd be sad if she wasn't in season 2.

Do you think she'll be the main character in season 2?
    She's better to the story for her to be a side character. I'd much prefer to control Clem now that she's ready.
    Did you think she was epic?
    Hell yes. She reminds me of Michonne a little bit. Michonne is the samurai, Molly is the ninja.
    Did you like her?
    Love her.
  • Why does everyone wanna be clem? Being a 9 year old would be awful
This discussion has been closed.