User Avatar Image

Why does Lee not but his watch back on

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 741 users
After he amputates if he did that in an atempt to survive why did he not put it back on
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I guess that's why it's called No Time Left :D

ha sorry bout that, I was actually thinking the same thing xD
  • I wondered that too. I even said "Don't forget the watch" out loud. Glad I kept the arm in my first play.
  • What would he need a watch for? :p
  • why not? he didn't need it. Not like he has anywhere to go to anyway.
  • I wouldnt want a watch to remind me that the rest of my life could be counted in mere hours... :(
  • AnnaSan;735433 said:
    I guess that's why it's called No Time Left :D

ha sorry bout that, I was actually thinking the same thing xD
    lol
  • Well he did just have his arm cut off and they were trying to escape Walkers, doubt anyone wanted to stop and take the watch off his decapitated still warm limb would be the last of his concern. Chances it's battery must have died out too or it's been broken in a struggle at some point over the months he's had it so he's probably never really cared for taking it off or checking the time since you wouldn't need to in a zombie apocalypse either :L
  • When you are about to die... time is probably the last thing you are going to look at. Plus I guess with "No Time Left" who needs a watch?
  • Should've kept the watch just to give to Clem. Kind of like the hat her dad gave her. Something to always remember him by.
  • Ryman;735851 said:
    Should've kept the watch just to give to Clem. Kind of like the hat her dad gave her. Something to always remember him by.
    she will need the watch? really? how about the gun she used to kill/spare lee's life with? Sounds better that way and would make sense why she kept it for so long.
This discussion has been closed.