User Avatar Image

Kill Kenny or Pregnant Christa (hypothetical)

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
In ep 4 you find out Christa is pregnant and Omid's leg is infected. He's sick and getting weaker.

Kenny does what he does and is about to kill Omid because he thinks he's going to die and turn.

Christa is pissed and aims a gun at Kenny with the intent to kill and Kenny doesn't see her.

If you try to warn Kenny he'll look at Christa and get shot. Killing Christa is the only way to prevent his death.

You have to take out Christa or let Kenny die. What do you do?
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kiel555;670344 said:
    Is there a way to push Ben in the line of fire and thus save Kenny with Ben's heroic sacrifice? If not, then I'll go with "...".
    I'd have gladly shot Ben just to distract the two of them. I loved letting him get turned into a human happy-meal.

Seriously, Ben would have been dead the moment I found out he ratted the team at the hotel, had the game a "homicidal" option.
  • I'd go with Kenny.

I mean, Christa's a snitch. >_>
  • Well, Kenny DID sacrifice himself for pregnant Christa, so I guess that question answers itself.
  • Why not just take out Christa by taking out the gun, then make Kenny think it through and wait till Omid would die before jumping to things? Jeez, all I need to do is disarm her, not kill her. It doesn't even make sense why I would. That being said, Kenny is my homeboy, and I'm with him to the end.
  • I'll just let Kenny shoot Omid, let Christa shoot Kenny, Lee shoot Christa and have Clem shoot me. And we all die and leave Clem by herself :D
  • *pulls Kenny out of way
  • I'd kill them both because I'm badass.
  • Never liked Christa, Kenny is my bro, easy decision. I was really pissed that the characters I liked the most died in Ep 5. and Christa and Omid didn't.
  • To be completely honest here, it would be Christa. Christa is a good person, but I would have rather kept Kenny alive. Not sure how Omid would have reacted to that though, he would probably turn the same way as Lilly did.
  • Wow, this is the only time where I've heard people say they would kill a pregnant woman just because they're bros with another guy.

I've lost faith in humanity.
This discussion has been closed.