User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 446.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;734965 said:
    Maybe Davies is the aliens.

Best ever.
  • Couldn't sleep last night. Got pulled out of bed early. Spent all day applying tape and paper to cabinets, floors, hinges, and other areas where paint was not desired. Complained to my dad five hours ago that I had hit a wall.

So why the hell am I not going straight to bed?
  • GaryCXJk;736022 said:
    Might be because you're just at the point between puberty and adulthood, which goes two ways: Either you'll get over it and have a decent life, with its ups and downs, or you'll fall down into a depression.

In the latter case, it's not really obvious when it goes that far, but when it takes long enough you just need to hope that someone will notice it and will support you. Most of the time you wouldn't recognize a depression until it's too late.

If you're past that, though, you probably have a minor depression, which, if you're not careful with, can result in the aforementioned.
    I had this, except I went to the depression route, and instead of understanding my problem, everyone around me either treated me like I was crazy and needed psychiatric help, like I was a jerk, took advantage of my weakness to pound on me, or like a leper to be avoided. Now I am sick and crazy and I spend my day thinking about all the ways I'd like to hurt those people or how they're right and I need to just go away.

Don't be like me, Strongbrush. Don't you be like me.
  • If I say hello does that mean I'm quoting someone?
  • coolsome;736204 said:
    hello
  • Rather Dashing;736238 said:
    Message got fucked up.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    coolsome;736204 said:
    If I say hello does that mean I'm quoting someone?
    Just a mild case of self plagiarism in phatic communication.
  • Secret Fawful;736280 said:
    So tell me about the lies. I don't hear too many in that video. :D
This discussion has been closed.