User Avatar Image

Can the stranger like you?

posted by Hudomonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
If you chose every single good option is it possible for the Stranger to not call you a monster?

Just wondering
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Where are you headed?
  • littlezoe;736356 said:
    Where are you headed?
    I'm headed to the land of the hypothetical
  • He nitpicks anything you do.
  • *Steps on a bug*
    Stranger:Your a MONSTER!!!
  • Yeah, he'll never like Lee. Keep in mind that that guy is a tad bit crazy and wants Clem to himself, so he'll obviously call back on anything that makes you look like a bad guardian for her, even if you had a valid reason for doing so.
  • Viser;736372 said:
    Yeah, he'll never like Lee. Keep in mind that that guy is a tad bit crazy and wants Clem to himself, so he'll obviously call back on anything that makes you look like a bad guardian for her, even if you had a valid reason for doing so.
    Him and jolene would make a great couple
  • He shouted at me for letting her eat human meat, taking her to crawford and not telling her about my past
  • Hudomonkey;736382 said:
    He shouted at me for letting her eat human meat, taking her to crawford and not telling her about my past
    "Your a monster"
    Also what happens if you let her eat it?
  • He criticized me for taking her to the dairy farm. And mind you, when she came there, there was absolutely no indication that it wasn't safe and that the St. Johns were nothing more than just farmers trying to help people. Taking her there for food when she's starving and as a potential safer place is something literally any one would do, and that includes probably her real father and yet, the stranger was still infuriated that I did that.

If you take Lilly with you in the RV, he'll criticize you for taking an unstable crazy woman with you in the RV. If you leave her, he'll criticize you for leaving a grieving woman by the side of the road.

My brother played through, and he criticized him for saving a pretty girl with a gun over an innocent man (saving Carley over Doug).

Nothing you do is the right thing in this guys eye, and he will criticize any choice you made.
  • zeke10;736385 said:
    "Your a monster"
    Also what happens if you let her eat it?
    Nothing really...

I told her she was eating human meat when I should have told her to spit it out

You get a slightly different dialogue choice

My bad decisions were either mistakes or saved Molly's Life
This discussion has been closed.