User Avatar Image

Season Two will require season one save files.

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 971 users
That is, according to Greg from ign's review yet again. (More of a hint not a guarantee/confirmation)
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    george1120;725796 said:
    it's been long confirmed that a season two is revealed and the review mentioned it as well.
    You're replying to a Telltale staff member, who I'm sure is quite aware of that fact. :)

You misinterpreted the post, it wasn't meant to say not to consider there will be a season two (since that's a given), but rather not to trust anything you hear about what's going to be in season two at this point in time.
  • Jennifer;725807 said:
    You're replying to a Telltale staff member, who I'm sure is quite aware of that fact. :)

You misinterpreted the post, it wasn't meant to say not to consider there will be a season two (since that's a given), but rather not to trust anything you hear about what's going to be in season two at this point in time.
    :O didn't see that, but yeah I misinterpreted and thought he meant there is no season two.
  • User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Alumni
    Jennifer;725807 said:

Indeed :)
  • Who's going to take care of lil' Clementine now?
  • bubbledncr;725631 said:
    I don't know which Greg is saying this, but you should probably not consider anything you hear about season 2 a fact at this point in time.
    Even if Kevin Bruner said that? :D

http://youtu.be/wSLQhj4YF34?t=5m10s
  • It will obviously be a stand alone game too, but I can imagine that if they continue this storyline some choices you've made will come back. For example, Clementine referencing the last thing Lee has said to her or keeping her hair shorter when Lee told her that.
  • User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Alumni
    Bloody Eugene;736433 said:
    Even if Kevin Bruner said that? :D

http://youtu.be/wSLQhj4YF34?t=5m10s
    So he did say that...
  • That is nice! Any more infos on that? Will it have impact on anyone surviving/dieing or only impact on some dialog?
  • I kinda hope it doesn't considering all the savefile issues.
  • So... Steam Cloud save support in a future update to make sure we don't lose our saves?
This discussion has been closed.