User Avatar Image

Season Two will require season one save files.

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 965 users
That is, according to Greg from ign's review yet again. (More of a hint not a guarantee/confirmation)
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hopefully, because if Clem (or anyone from the first season) are in season two, wouldn't it be hard for them to reminisce? No-one mention the past. Unless it's just general "we lost Lee.." stuff like that etc.
  • Chrizza;736435 said:
    It will obviously be a stand alone game too, but I can imagine that if they continue this storyline some choices you've made will come back. For example, Clementine referencing the last thing Lee has said to her or keeping her hair shorter when Lee told her that.
    It could do, as in one point at the end, like you said, if you tell Clem to keep her hair short, it will say "Clementine will remember that". She might note it to herself in season 2 or something.
  • As much as they did in this game.

... To be more exact, they'll flavor the game, but they won't be massive, earth-shattering changes. At least, that's my going theory.
  • I don't think they'd tell you to save your saves if they wouldn't have some sort of impact one way or another....
  • Gratefully Dead;736573 said:
    I don't think they'd tell you to save your saves if they wouldn't have some sort of impact one way or another....
    I don't think Telltale themselves said this... it's just hearsay at this point.
  • I was thinking that but with all the ends being pretty much the same.

Im guessing Clem starts out with the knowlegde of knowing its a dangerous world and her parents is gone.

So no need to pull over all that info from first season into next.
  • Danno123;736532 said:
    It could do, as in one point at the end, like you said, if you tell Clem to keep her hair short, it will say "Clementine will remember that". She might note it to herself in season 2 or something.
    "Shawn will remember that... for two minutes."
  • Uhh...no. Do you get how much of a problem this will be for Telltale? Imagine developing a game that reads previous save files.
This discussion has been closed.