User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • there should be a "Assumed Dead" setting.
  • Zarron;736588 said:
    It still says this: "After his death, Lee was upset, but remained focus."

I wouldn't trust the wiki for information like this though. And a blue isn't something I'd consider for Kenny's situation (blue, if I recall, means "last we saw them, they were safe," which is not Kenny. At all.)
    I think it means unknown, only if you DON'T have Ben.

(Blue means currently unknown by the way.)
  • Willzy123;736595 said:
    I think it means unknown, only if you DON'T have Ben.

(Blue means currently unknown by the way.)
    Only if you don't have Ben or don't sgree to leave him.
  • Oddly enough, on the character page, Kenny's still red: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Characters
  • Zarron;736599 said:
    Oddly enough, on the character page, Kenny's still red: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Characters
    Yeah, that gets updated a lot later...
  • Zarron;736588 said:
    It still says this: "After his death, Lee was upset, but remained focus."

I wouldn't trust the wiki for information like this though. And a blue isn't something I'd consider for Kenny's situation (blue, if I recall, means "last we saw them, they were safe," which is not Kenny. At all.)
    I can trust wiki. I edited the Brie page, and I said she got killed by Darth Vader. And then 5minutes later I got IP banned from editing until next February.

So it's safe to say it's trusted.
  • Willzy123;736607 said:
    I can trust wiki. I edited the Brie page, and I said she got killed by Darth Vader. And then 5minutes later I got IP banned from editing until next February.

So it's safe to say it's trusted.
    I kinda want to see art of that now:p
  • im not certain but if you listen closely after clem shoots lee you can hear a breath right after it cuts to black maybe im crazy but i have been watching a lot of peoples reactions to the ending and i have heard the breath in every video.
  • glennfetherston;736661 said:
    im not certain but if you listen closely after clem shoots lee you can hear a breath right after it cuts to black maybe im crazy but i have been watching a lot of peoples reactions to the ending and i have heard the breath in every video.
    He's dead, that's official.

Source: 2 posts above this one
  • Shatilov;736116 said:
    All of them are dead, no one survived, except for Lilly/Molly/Omid/Christa. these are the only survivors, + the cancer group.

lol the irony, the cancer group takes the boat form kenny. hehehe
    What about Clementine?
This discussion has been closed.