User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15.4K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Moggyoxys;736641 said:
    I kinda want to see art of that now:p
    :guybrush:
  • I'm just gonna put my fingers in my ears and scream "La la la, Kenny confirmed for Season 2, La la la"
  • telltale is so brilliant. making us think kenny is alive and the shadows in the end are omid and christa...
  • rachellouise85;736075 said:
    Don't know, could be the sound of walker teeth hitting each other. I could hear sounds of struggling after that. He is more than likely gone though, after him trying to make things better/right with my Lee and ben.

They didn't keep interacting with the gate, Lee keeps calling Kenny.

Why does Christa ask what happened, she's looking down in to the alley, she probably saw more than me. Probably why she gave me a look of pity when I chose to say he could have got away.
    she probably focused on the roof to see if anyone was nearby. She looked more puzzled than shocked honestly.
  • If the shadows are Kenny and Ben, that will be evil. Evil, yet awesome.
  • hawkfire20;735647 said:
    No, there wasn't any sleeves torn or nothing.
    Telltale was to lazy to animated it
  • ThatoneJeff;736765 said:
    I'm just gonna put my fingers in my ears and scream "La la la, Kenny confirmed for Season 2, La la la"
    If only. D:
  • DoubleMatt1;736938 said:
    Telltale was to lazy to animated it
    That's like saying Telltale was too lazy to animate the gun shot flash, which they did animate.
  • Get over it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Devlonir;736090 said:
    Hi Shane!
    I hate to say it but I so would be like Shane in the ZA. You dont have to be the fastest person to get away, just faster then the other person. If you are the slowest then shoot someone in the leg. In the game I was so sweet talking Lilly whenever I could, she was harcore and wanted to make my moves on her after he dad died. It would of gone great too, but then knowing my luck her long lost husband would show up the in the next episode....yep I am Shane.
This discussion has been closed.