User Avatar Image

How episode 5 should have ended.

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Lee in a coma where all those people were actually his friends and family. Then instead of the episode 5 statistics and credits we get

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • george1120;736798 said:
    how she knew though?
    Anyone would know an unpopulated area would have way less zombies then in a place like Savannah. She probably looked for Christa and Omid, they weren't anywhere to be seen, so she left Savannah (as she should considering how dangerous it is).
  • CarScar;736813 said:
    Anyone would know an unpopulated area would have way less zombies then in a place like Savannah. She probably looked for Christa and Omid, they weren't anywhere to be seen, so she left Savannah (as she should considering how dangerous it is).
    Agree, same goes with aomid and Christa, but there is a possibility that they died by the walkers before ever getting the chance to make it to the countryside. (Remember, Clem was still smeared in walker guts and that's obviously how she escaped unscathed from Savannah.)
  • That isn't how this game should of ended that is how Lost should have ended...LOL
  • JabbaDaHuttX7;737026 said:
    I'm pretty sure the ending stated in the OP is already considered canon for Lost.
    LOL imagine
  • I can already see it....

clem is about to shoot you and screen goes black.
    few seconds later instead of stats and credits we get

with a sound of "EEEEEEEEGGGG"
  • TheNNerdGamer;737887 said:
    I can already see it....

clem is about to shoot you and screen goes black.
    few seconds later instead of stats and credits we get

with a sound of "EEEEEEEEGGGG"
    and the trololo song plays in the background... lol
  • george1120;738126 said:
    and the trololo song plays in the background... lol
    I would've freaking rage quit ! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • this is the game's secret ending lol
  • If TT had more time/resources, it would be genuinely great to have a bonus spoof ending a la the legendary dog ending of Silent Hill 2.

(For those of you who don't know, the intensely serious horror game Silent Hill 2 contained a joke ending that could only be obtained on a second playthrough, in which it is revealed that a dog pulling levers at a console has been controlling all the games events.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw

If Walking Dead S1 were to do something similar, I would go for Kenny and Lee leaping into each others arms and revealing their real feelings for each other as they rub moustaches. Would probably be more upsettling than all the zombie violence in many ways.
This discussion has been closed.