User Avatar Image

Was This Game Worth The $$ to You??

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 823 users
This is the best 20$ I ever spent.
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • AnnaSan;736959 said:
    I bought it when it was on sale :D
    Same! $12. Would have bought it at full price ages ago had I known how good it was, but I'm kind of a cheapskate. :o
  • I was really on the fence before Episode 1 came out, but by the time I played through Episode 2 I knew that the game would definately be worth it. One of the best $25 I've spent.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    I reckon the price was good
  • The price was amazing. I would have payed the normal $60 that PS3 games cost for this. Especially since this blows most games which cost $60 out of the water.
  • CharmingBirch;737027 said:
    Same! $12. Would have bought it at full price ages ago had I known how good it was, but I'm kind of a cheapskate. :o
    Lucky! I paid $18 >.< but hopefully for Season 2 I get to buy it as soon as it comes out :D
  • Bought it 3 times, and the play time I get between all the systems I own it on is worth the money. $20 for the entire season on one system is a steal. I was happy to give Telltale $20 for each console :P

Once on the PC, once on the 360 (ended up selling the 360 and getting a PS3.. which I then went and got TWD on that as well >_<)
  • I got the 1st 2 episodes for free from PSN for PS+ users, the moment that episode 5 was released i bought them from amazon for PC digitally.
  • JabbaDaHuttX7;737019 said:
    Definitely. I normally don't say this, lol, but I'd be willing to pay more provided that Season Two were to improve on its predecessor in some significant manner. Season 1 beats a lot of 50-60$ games in my book as it is.
    If they could expand on player choice and consequences with out hurting the overall story, I would gladly pay $60 for season 2.
  • It was one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. :)
  • Yeah, I bought the steam release. I'm not buying the retail version though.
This discussion has been closed.