User Avatar Image

The next protagonist

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 673 users
who might it be?
let's not jump to conclusions
Who MIGHT!
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If it is a female, and the female character isn't Clementine I am not going to be accepting a female protagonist. I won't be purchasing Season II.

    It also depends on if Sean Vanaman will be involved again, if he even breathes on the story I'm out.
  • NeonBlade;737370 said:
    If it is a female, and the female character isn't Clementine I am not going to be accepting a female protagonist. I won't be purchasing Season II.

    It also depends on if Sean Vanaman will be involved again, if he even breathes on the story I'm out.
    Clem is highly unlikely the most they can do is skip 2 years ahead and she'll only be 11
  • I used to think that molly was likely, but now that she hasn't appeared in episode 5 and I know she was introduced as a way to lighten the tone, I doubt she will appear again.

    IDK now, if I had to guess I would say a new person, but christa and omid are in an interesting situation if they're still alive, having to find clem and take care of both her and the baby. (if the baby is still alive even...)

    I clicked IDK, because I really don't know...
  • zeke10;737361 said:
    Well we don't know everything about him
    But he was already fleshed out along with his personality, being light-hearted to keep everyone's morale up.
  • Noble;737466 said:
    But he was already fleshed out along with his personality, being light-hearted to keep everyone's morale up.
    Well that could change with the stress he's bound to be under
  • These polls ugh. Why does it have to be someone we saw in the first season?
  • Degenerate10;737473 said:
    These polls ugh. Why does it have to be someone we saw in the first season?
    I believe that's what the "other characters" choice is for.
  • I vote Clem but for the "other character" i prefer, again, a without-arm but live Lee....
  • I'm hoping for a new and fresh protagonist and I'm not bothered if it's a male or female but I'd like some kind of continuation/conclusion and connection to the survivors of season one.
  • FarmerJoe;737534 said:
    I'm hoping for a new and fresh protagonist and I'm not bothered if it's a male or female but I'd like some kind of continuation/conclusion and connection to the survivors of season one.
    Quoted! :)
This discussion has been closed.