User Avatar Image

Theory on Lee's Fate/Cure

posted by Doctanian on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Lee's death is ambiguous. If you take certain actions it can end up this way.

[LIST=1]
[*]You can cut his arm off.
[*]You can handcuff the guard and not Lee.
[*]You have have Clem leave you, and even then she might not have shot you. Even IGN's Greg Miller speculated this.
[*]When she leaves you, Lee slumps over on the radiator. Is he dead or has he just went unconscious again? I'm thinking the latter
[*]Bites are deadly because of bacterial infections and blood loss. What fights bacterial infections? Antibiotics. Where were antibiotics located? Crawford. Who's from Crawford? Molly. Who's still in Savannah to the best of our knowledge? Molly.
[/LIST]

So I'm thinking the cure is a certain type of antibiotic. I mean, why not have the cure in the Walking Dead be painfully obvious? Just like the fact that you turn no matter how you die.
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee's fate is either corpse or walker. Either way he is dead.
  • Considering a member of Telltale said Lee is dead, i think it's safe to assume that Lee is dead.
  • I think most folk's attachment to the game at this point is for Clem. I never really questioned his demise and it makes sense in terms of the story.

I haven't got a clue how they're going to top Lee with a replacement protagonist. Short of Clem herself, or maybe Omid.
  • CharmingBirch;737545 said:
    I haven't got a clue how they're going to top Lee with a replacement protagonist. Short of Clem herself, or maybe Omid.
    Yeah, same here. No game protagonist has ever resonated with me like this since the Gabriel Knight series.
  • Mornai;737542 said:
    Considering a member of Telltale said Lee is dead, i think it's safe to assume that Lee is dead.
    Lol, well that puts my theory in shambles. I still think antibiotics is the cure.
  • CharmingBirch;737545 said:
    I think most folk's attachment to the game at this point is for Clem. I never really questioned his demise and it makes sense in terms of the story.

They need a new protagonist. No way is Omid going to be able to be half as good a protagonist as Lee was 0.o;

In my opinion it would kind of feel like a downgrade after playing Lee's story
  • Right....
    I'm sure antibiotics helped a ton pre-society collapse when everyone who got sick were in hospitals and yet still turned. Derp.
  • Did no one look at Lees face? He was extremely close to turning. His eyes were yellow, his face was blue/purple. The bite totally infected his entire body there is no way in hell Lee could survive without totally breaking all the rules of The Walking Dead-universe. Not gonna happen. He is dead 100%
  • Doctanian;737588 said:
    Lol, well that puts my theory in shambles. I still think antibiotics is the cure.
    The Walking Dead comics have had spanned over 2 years after the apocalypse and there is still no cure. Antibiotics clearly isn't it. Plus the reason why Kirkman doesn't go into the science of the walkers is due to then the series being focused too much on "magic" so I have an odd feeling science won't hold the cure :p
  • Mornai;737542 said:
    Considering a member of Telltale said Lee is dead, i think it's safe to assume that Lee is dead.
    damn...so he is dead :(
This discussion has been closed.