User Avatar Image

Ordering Problems

posted by ThatNickGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 204 users
I wish there was an e-mail or phone number I could just speak with someone about this directly, but...

When I went to finalize my order for the Season 2 DVD (after already purchasing the full season and getting them as they were released), it came up with two errors:

# Your billing address could not be verified. Please make sure all of your information is correct.

# The billing address you entered does not match the card. Please double-check the address and try again. If it still doesn't work, contact your bank.

Come to think of it, I may not have changed the address on my credit card since moving home for the summer. Would that be why I'm getting the above errors?
2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yep. It means your credit card company rejected the address you entered. The billing address needs to match what's on file with your credit card company. The duplicate error is a mistake though :)

And to talk to a support person, you can use [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email] We don't have the resources to offer phone support, though.
  • No problem. I prefer to speak with someone as I find it makes the troubles go by quicker. This was pretty speedy service, too, though! *appreciative thumbs up!*

Just called my credit card company and had the info changed, so: ordering Season 2...Take Two! :p
This discussion has been closed.