User Avatar Image

season 2 disc ordering

posted by jadekitten5425 on - last edited - Viewed by 519 users
now that you can order the season 2 disc, i bought season 2 when the first ep came out, how do i get the disc free? last season there was a code you guys sent
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Your order was successful. Hooray!
    Hooray indeed
    i love you guys, so personable, not like a company more like my buddies who just happen to offer me great stuff for money lol
  • We don't offer wire transfer anymore, unfortunately. You should be able to use Paypal, though, pretty soon. We're trying to fix an issue with passing them $0 totals at the moment, which is why it's unavailable for bonus disc-only orders right now.
  • ok, thanks, i'm going to figure out paypal then :)
  • Woo! Like I said above, though, if you're getting the disc by itself, you'll need to wait a little bit so we can fix the issue with $0 orders. If you're getting something else with your order, though, then there's no need to wait.
  • i got the case file plus there was shipping so i'm ok right? wouldn't there have been shipping without the case file, thus no zero issues?
  • For paypal, shipping is seperate from the order subtotal, so it doesn't matter. But either way, you're okay with the casefile since it makes the subtotal for the order $4.99
  • $4.99? mine was $5.99 for a total of $10.79 was it spose to be $9.79?
  • jadekitten5425;73787 said:
    $4.99? mine was $5.99 for a total of $10.79 was it spose to be $9.79?
    Sorry, I meant $5.99. It's been a long couple of days :)
  • i bet *hugs* just remember we all appreciate all of you
  • I just tried to order the Season Two + Collector's DVD along with a few other Season Two goodies. When I put in my order number, it zero's the price, but when I go to my cart on the next step, the price is back to the original $34.95. Is that something y'all will keep track of or will my paypal be charged an extra $34.95?

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed that the ordering gizmo was trying to add another set of season two to my order, so I just deleted the extra and all was well.
This discussion has been closed.