User Avatar Image

Did you lee die a ' ampulee? '

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Awnser in the comments
idk how to do poll :( but yes. does it effect gameplay whats so ever too?

but yeah did u die ampulee
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • aaron1290;738509 said:
    Awnser in the comments
    idk how to do poll :( but yes. does it effect gameplay whats so ever too?

but yeah did u die ampulee
    This post caused me physical pain
  • lucidity02;738512 said:
    This post caused me physical pain
    agreed and this feels insulting to real life amputated people. No my lee kept both his arms to strangle campman and this post should be locked down.
  • Luigi01080;738514 said:
    agreed and this feels insulting to real life amputated people.
    What? How?
    The guy's just asking if you cut of your arm. How could you possible construe that as offensive to amputees?
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Luigi01080;738514 said:
    agreed and this feels insulting to real life amputated people. [...] this post should be locked down.
    The OP doesn't seem offensive, so we'll leave the thread open.
    aaron1290;738509 said:

idk how to do poll :(
    Added one for you!
  • Yes, I cut off his hand. I didn't think it would save him, but I was in the mindset of Lee in that he had to do anything he could to try and slow the infection so he could reach Clem. It doesn't really affect gameplay substantially, but there are some differences between what happens to Lee if you cut off his arm and if you don't that I thought were pretty neat and there is some different dialogue.

Also, there are parts of Episode 5 that make you feel even more like a collosal badass if you cut off his arm.
  • no, i figured it would make it harder to save Clementine, i thought zombie bite+loss of arm= less time to save her (recovery time) no extra arm for tasks and blood loss and pain would make lee feel worse

but it seems that the loss of an arm made him feel better :confused: it could have possibly reduced the amount of infection but i really think in a situation like that blood loss and pain would just make your immune system not work as well and it shouldn't have helped at all
  • Yep. Little did I know that it would have absolutely no effect. Although considering every other "choice" in the game has no effect on the story I should have seen it coming.
  • Sabiancym;738549 said:
    Yep. Little did I know that it would have absolutely no effect. Although considering every other "choice" in the game has no effect on the story I should have seen it coming.
    Lee passes out less often without the arm, and there's different dialogue., So it having "absolutely no effect" is an outright lie.
  • Yeah i did! I knew there was à really really small change Lee would survive but i thought i should at least try.
  • puzzlebox;738533 said:
    The OP doesn't seem offensive, so we'll leave the thread open.

Added one for you!
    thanks man!
This discussion has been closed.