User Avatar Image

Did you lee die a ' ampulee? '

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Awnser in the comments
idk how to do poll :( but yes. does it effect gameplay whats so ever too?

but yeah did u die ampulee
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mornai;738554 said:
    Lee passes out less often without the arm, and there's different dialogue., So it having "absolutely no effect" is an outright lie.
    I think the person you quoted is that JackSchirmer guy in disguise.

On a serious note, I remain puzzled as to why people who clearly did not like a game repeatedly come back to a forum for that game to post why they did not like the game. I understand that people can have opinions, blah blah, but why people need to make their points over and over and overrrr again is beyond me. God, move on.
  • lucidity02;738565 said:
    I think the person you quoted is that JackSchirmer guy in disguise.

On a serious note, I remain puzzled as to why people who clearly did not like a game repeatedly come back to a forum for that game to post why they did not like the game. I understand that people can have opinions, blah blah, but why people need to make their points over and over and overrrr again is beyond me. God, move on.
    but he justt said that action effects it.
  • aaron1290;738571 said:
    but he justt said that action effects it.
    Was responding to the other dude/person Mornai was responding to.
  • lucidity02;738575 said:
    Was responding to the other dude/person Mornai was responding to.
    OOooooh
  • It was so tempting, but it was obviously too late for it to do any good.

I thought my best shot at saving Clem would be with a two handed Lee.
  • Yeah, I thought he would survive.
  • you get the most epic moment if you keep your arm

I already knew lee wasn't going to survive so I kept it
  • Went out with both arms blazing brother.
  • Well, I didn't. I thought about it, and I wouldn't have the balls to let people cut my arm off, because I thought it was already too late. The bite was already affecting Lee, since they only thought about cutting his arm off after he had passed out from the bite for the first time. And then I thought about one-armed Lee trying to save Clem, and I just thought "Nope, not gonna happen.". If there was one thing Lee was gonna do before he died, it would be saving Clem. And I thought not having two arms would impair me on that quest.
  • I figured I may as well try it, as he was a dead man if he didn't do it and if he did there was an ever so slight chance he may actually live. My friend decided to not do it for his Lee and man does he ever keep passing out if you keep that arm! You'd think ampu-Lee would be the one worse for wear but he's got it easy.
This discussion has been closed.