User Avatar Image

Clementie father in season 2?

posted by Argonauz on - last edited - Viewed by 945 users
i have a felling that in season 2 you are gonna play as clementie dad i mean we didnt saw or hear him we only saw clementie mother as a zombie MAYBE clementies father is still somehow made it out and alive,Maybe we are gonna play as him in season 2 to find our child back...
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Argonauz;738601 said:
    how do you know that you,WE only saw her mother as a zombie and no clue of her father she said that she saw her parents but maybe she meant about her mother
    You really didn't pay attention did you?
  • Umm, Dildor did point out the video of the zombie dad walking behind the zombie mom.
  • That would be PERFECT!

I would love to play as a geek. Chomping people's limbs off, rolling 100 deep in a Zombie mob.

it's about damn time they make a zombie game from the Zombie perspective.

So yeah I do hope we get to play as Clem's old man in Season 2
  • Argonauz;738601 said:
    how do you know that you,WE only saw her mother as a zombie and no clue of her father she said that she saw her parents but maybe she meant about her mother
    The walker standing behind her mother is her father. He wouldn't have been as detailed as a walker if he wasn't.
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;738610 said:
    That would be PERFECT!

I would love to play as a geek. Chomping people's limbs off, rolling 100 deep in a Zombie mob.

it's about damn time they make a zombie game from the Zombie perspective.

So yeah I do hope we get to play as Clem's old man in Season 2
    Pfft zombie perspective is dumb
    *Gets bit*
    Greatest idea ever
  • Argonauz;738601 said:
    Next time you're playing that part, open your eyes. :p
  • Even if he wasn't shown as a zombie (which he was), it was implied from the answer machine messages in episode 1 that he'd been bitten. So yeah, no parents.
  • zeke10;738604 said:
    You really didn't pay attention did you?
    I think you are feeding a troll.
  • Eric Northman;738870 said:
    I think you are feeding a troll.
    Nope just making a point
  • In every scene when her mom is shown, her dad moves around but does not go out of shot. Those were two distinct zombies. Yeah, both of her parents turned.
This discussion has been closed.