User Avatar Image

who you think will be the hero on next season ?

posted by Feja10 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
who you think will be the hero on next season ? :confused:
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • seal team 6 navy seal sniper
  • In an awesome world it would be Glen's story about his time inbetween Lee's and Rick's group. The likely reality is some random person they make up with little or no connnection to the source material. Not saying it will turn out bad or anything but I doubt they'll let us play as someone in established cannon after the Lilly incident.
  • uelrindru;738486 said:
    In an awesome world it would be Glen's story about his time inbetween Lee's and Rick's group. The likely reality is some random person they make up with little or no connnection to the source material. Not saying it will turn out bad or anything but I doubt they'll let us play as someone in established cannon after the Lilly incident.
    That probably wouldn't be much of a story. He likely linked up with either Shane, Lori and Carl or Dale, Andrea and Amy shortly after arriving near Atlanta and discovering the condition of the city.

It probably will be an entirely new survivor, which I'd like. I want the chance to mold our survivor again and control their personality and who they are. In of the potentials being kicked around on the forum, their personality or parts of it anyway, are already known and established before Season 2 would start. Especially Glenn. His personality is very fleshed out between what you can read in the comic and what is portrayed by Steven Yeun.
  • Omid. Imagine the dialog choices!

[CENTER]
    Christa, save me!
    I'll hold them off, just run!
    I knew I shoulda packed a bazooka.
    Zoinks!
    [/CENTER]

OK, imagine funnier ones. But you get my point.
  • If Kenny actually survived I guarantee (Well hope) that you would be him.

Another opinion is that you would actually play as Chlem, which actually be cool cuz, like see how Carl turned out for season 3 of the show!?

My own opinion is that you will probly be (SPOILER 5th EPISODE) that guy on the hill walking with who I think was Hershel.
  • Pulse;738911 said:

My own opinion is that you will probly be (SPOILER 5th EPISODE) that guy on the hill walking with who I think was Hershel.
    You do realize at this point in the game, Hershel met up with Rick in the comics?
  • Teen or young person.
    Female protag or young lad for me
  • Team America World Police.

Hell if I know, it just better be someone new.....
  • Dave Fennoy, not Lee Everett, just straight up Dave Fennoy.
This discussion has been closed.