User Avatar Image

LOL i just realized campman made up his entire story

posted by Siniistar on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
if you loot the car he tells you clem is wearing his son's hoodie.

>his son's hoodie

>son's hoodie

what male child wears a pink hoodie???

I think what happened was campman ambushed whoever was really in the car, chased them into the woods, and killled them. He then cut off one of their heads and put it in a bag to be his "wife". That's why the keys were still in the ignition for the car. It was more than likely a woman traveling with her daughter(who ended up becoming his fake family in his mind). If you check his story it makes no sense. Why would he leave his car opened and unlocked with the keys inside it to go HUNTING with his kid? and why would he go hunting when he already had food? in the middle of the night no less.

yeah, he was just a psychopath.'

EDIT: apparently the looting happened while he was searching for his son. Even still my point stands that it all never really happened in the first place
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • looks like faded burgundy to me.
  • Yeah, that it looks like faded red to me.
  • i think people are seeing it as red because they aren't accounting for shadows darkening the color. I work with 3D models a lot so i automatically mentally account for it. Just look at the picture i posted where the in game light is actually shining on her model.
  • Siniistar;739143 said:
    i think people are seeing it as red because they aren't accounting for shadows darkening the color. I work with 3D models a lot so i automatically mentally account for it. Just look at the picture i posted where the in game light is actually shining on her model.
    you think its pink because of the light but actually its red cloth in light and that looks pinkish in real life

edit: and bricks aren't red
  • I think we're just feeding.
  • thestalkinghead;739147 said:
    you think its pink because of the light but actually its red cloth in light and that looks pinkish in real life
    ive never seen a red that looks pink in real life when in light lol.

well i think this is just going to come down to subjective opinions thus going no where ultimately. meh.

I just have a creeping suspicion nothing he said was true at all
  • rachellouise85;739148 said:
    I think we're just feeding.
    nah i'm not trolling
  • Siniistar;739149 said:
    ive never seen a red that looks pink in real life when in light lol.

well i think this is just going to come down to subjective opinions thus going no where ultimately. meh.

I just have a creeping suspicion nothing he said was true at all
    yeah it doesn't really matter but i have some red clothes that are slightly faded and compared to a brand new one you could describe it as pink, but you would be wrong because of course as a manly man i don't wear pink :p
  • What I got out of the story:
    • Dad takes son out in the woods to teach him how to shoot (which is a good trait to know now)
    • Son gets lost
    • Dad runs back to their camp (the car) and tells mom and daughter that the son is missing
    • Mom gives that "I hate you so much" glare
    • They run out into the woods not caring about the state of their car
    • They're out in the woods looking for their son until until like midnight
    • They go back to their car to see that their supplies are gone
    • Mom is like wtf dude where ma jerky at
    Or something, I don't know. That sweater looks more red then pink btw, it would look fine on a boy.
  • Arguing over colors now? Guys we're better than this. :p
This discussion has been closed.