User Avatar Image

The shadow people are....

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Ben and Molly.

The tall guy has the exact same posture as Ben and the he was saved by Molly while Kenny was protecting him. Ben said that he will prove himself to Lee and hasnt done so yet, so from a narrative point of view we are still waiting for Ben to redeem himself.

Molly is the second person cause she saved Ben and also shes a cool character to bring back. and the height works as well.
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bens definitly alive. Hell he even has an account on here. HiggsBoson2142 IS ben lol
  • Yeah, Ben must've been one of them.
    It's not like he either got dropped into a pack of zombies or impaled on a spike, shot in the head and raped by walkers.
  • eske;739382 said:
    Yeah, Ben must've been one of them.
    It's not like he either got dropped into a pack of zombies or impaled on a spike, shot in the head and raped by walkers.
    Like i said HiggsBoson2142 IS ben:p
  • If you let go of Ben.... You should have seen his leg when he hit the floor.... He would of broken it badly and then savaged by zombies...
  • TWDFTW;739388 said:
    If you let go of Ben.... You should have seen his leg when he hit the floor.... He would of broken it badly and then savaged by zombies...
    "LEE LEE" lol does really want you to come help him after the"Let me go damnit"
  • short_stack;737839 said:
    Ben and Molly.

    The tall guy has the exact same posture as Ben and the he was saved by Molly while Kenny was protecting him. Ben said that he will prove himself to Lee and hasnt done so yet, so from a narrative point of view we are still waiting for Ben to redeem himself.

    Molly is the second person cause she saved Ben and also shes a cool character to bring back. and the height works as well.
    sorry brother, some of us are cold blooded. I dropped his dumb ass back Crawford.
  • Roger and Peter
  • Gotta be Omid and Christa. They aren't shown dying, and to top it off the shorter 'shadow person' is lagging behind as if they had a limp.
  • Bulbous;739450 said:
    Roger and Peter
    Rabbit? :p
  • short_stack;737839 said:
    Ben and Molly.

    The tall guy has the exact same posture as Ben and the he was saved by Molly while Kenny was protecting him. Ben said that he will prove himself to Lee and hasnt done so yet, so from a narrative point of view we are still waiting for Ben to redeem himself.

    Molly is the second person cause she saved Ben and also shes a cool character to bring back. and the height works as well.
    Ben is dead. He either dies at the bell tower or when he falls off the balcony, gets impaled by the rail and probably gets put out of his misery by Kenny.

    Funny how Ben managed to kill Kenny's entire family. Including Kenny.
This discussion has been closed.