User Avatar Image

All this discussion about the shadow people...

posted by Danno123 on - last edited - Viewed by 655 users
Why do people think it's Omid and Christa? Better yet, why does someone think it's BEN and Molly? :confused:
It's obviously a set up for season two, we all know that, so they could go anywhere they want from here. It could literally be anyone.
Jus' sayin'.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think a majority of us want it to be Christa and Omid, for obvious reasons.

I don't know where anyone gets Ben and Molly from. Especially Ben... makes no sense whatsoever.
  • CharmingBirch;739589 said:
    I think a majority of us want it to be Christa and Omid, for obvious reasons.

I don't know where anyone gets Ben and Molly from. Especially Ben... makes no sense whatsoever.
    No sense of humor, uh?
  • Why do we think it's Omid and Christa?

1. It's two figures
    2. They have similar height differences
    3. It's countryside, exactly where O&C wanted to be

Those are my best reasons, but you're right in guessing it could really be anybody.
  • Kaserkin;739592 said:
    No sense of humor, uh?
    Plenty. :)

Guess I don't see how it being Ben and Molly is funny.
  • Well most people on those threads are having a laugh with weird theories about how Lee and Kenny might have survived, so why not Ben? :)
  • Kaserkin;740237 said:
    Well most people on those threads are having a laugh with weird theories about how Lee and Kenny might have survived, so why not Ben? :)
    The metal bar went through his CHEEK! Ben's alive!
  • Master of Aeons;740261 said:
    No way, it was just a scratch! Just like Carley!
  • Kaserkin;740265 said:
    No way, it was just a scratch! Just like Carley!
    it was all a secret plan set up by kenny and ben because they believe lee will fail, ben is in fact a parkour expert and he used his wall jumping technique to slow his fall, the spike through his stomach was just a trick so lee would let them go, kenny and ben use their parkour/scrapper team technique to defeat the zombies, they later find Clementine and bring her out to the country, then kenny tells ben to watch over Clementine while he checks on a small cabin they find, ben tells Clementine to wait where she is for a moment while he relieves himself in the woods, then the epilogue happens :D
  • thestalkinghead;740268 said:
    it was all a secret plan set up by kenny and ben because they believe lee will fail, ben is in fact a parkour expert and he used his wall jumping technique to slow his fall, the spike through his stomach was just a trick so lee would let them go, kenny and ben use their parkour/scrapper team technique to defeat the zombies, they later find Clementine and bring her out to the country, then kenny tells ben to watch over Clementine while he checks on a small cabin they find, ben tells Clementine to wait where she is for a moment while he relieves himself in the woods, then the epilogue happens :D
    It beats my zombie king theory in every possible way! :D
  • Master of Aeons;740261 said:
    lol
This discussion has been closed.