User Avatar Image

The doggy door??

posted by Dildor on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

In episode 5 Lee gets grabbed through the dog door. How is this possible? Was the zombie wearing the collar? :confused:

Oopsies. :rolleyes:
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Seemed obvious(to me) he just threw it down somewhere at some point, probably next to the door on the outside or in the bushes where we can't see. Not really a plot hole. :confused:
  • This episode is FULL of errors like this one.

It's a shame, because the first four are really good.
  • Mornai;739687 said:
    Seemed obvious(to me) he just threw it down somewhere at some point, probably next to the door on the outside or in the bushes where we can't see. Not really a plot hole. :confused:

You're assuming those things, especially the range of the collar. It beeps open only when Lee holds it right next to the thing. It's not a big deal, but I think it's definitely a plot hole lol.
  • Dildor;739700 said:
    You're assuming those things, especially the range of the collar. It beeps open only when Lee holds it right next to the thing. It's not a big deal, but I think it's definitely a plot hole lol.
    Well in the end it probably falls into the same category of things like how Lee can stuff blowtorches in his pack pocket, so i agree.

Is there a chance the walker just forced the door open? Lee wouldn't bust it open because of the noise, and the dead don't have to worry about damaging their hands, so maybe...
  • I just figured that it was activated by the collar and it needed a subsequent inside activation to auto-lock. (i.e. It unlocks when collar comes in from outside, and relocks when the collar leaves to go outside).
  • Austin Hewitt;739706 said:
    I just figured that it was activated by the collar and it needed a subsequent inside activation to auto-lock. (i.e. It unlocks when collar comes in from outside, and relocks when the collar leaves to go outside).
    That would be pretty stupid, because every stray animal could just walk inside.
  • The game was written by differnt authors. At the same time
    The author who wrote this episode would not have known the doggy door had a special lock on it.

Its a problem when you have different people writing different parts of the story.
    Also the quality control probably didn't notice it, till after production where it was 2 late to change the story
  • TellTale, you are forgiven, because that part was awesome.

Plotholes abound, though.
  • I actually noticed that too while playing.
  • closest logical explanation would be that lee had the collar and was still standing right next to it, so the sensor still had it open.

but yeah its just a little minor oversight by TT, not that big a deal i guess.
This discussion has been closed.