User Avatar Image

Who the 2 people in the distance really are.

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 7.6K users
A user on a forum I visit, Derp Y. Mail played around with the TTG extractor and extracted the last scene from the game. He moved to the silhuettes and look what he found.

Creepy huh?

Mods, remove this if it's not allowed, I couldn't find any rules against this.

-----
Edit: Answered on page five.
125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If this is true, then what happened to Christa and Omid? And what's the purpose of keeping the past game saves or telling Clementine to meet up with Christa and Omid or agreeing to have Christa and Omid take Clementine for?
  • RAnthonyMahan;740128 said:
    I'm going to take a guess those are just placeholder models. You've got to have something out there.
    That'd be my guess too.

Wouldn't be the first time something like this was done in a game.
  • probably place holders to throw us off. TT mentioned they know people like to mess with game files so they have codewords for things, and this was major enough to call for model replacements i think.
  • Robbingrobin;740215 said:
    Maybe they're walkers.
    The taller one looks like one lol
  • Siniistar;740299 said:
    probably place holders to throw us off. TT mentioned they know people like to mess with game files so they have codewords for things, and this was major enough to call for model replacements i think.
    Like Campman, we never actually found out his name... The are probably just placeholders and they probably haven't really started planning any characters much yet, so really it doesn't matter what they put in that file at his stage because they will edit it and change it around and put new characters in etc etc :)
  • Remember all the placeholders they had in the trailer for the Walking dead? Christa blowing her brains out in the trailer for example. Most likely just placeholders.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    If they DID put Christa and Omid's models in there, everyone would recognize them instantly, even at this distance. So as to avoid this, they'd put in... something else, whatever's there to put in. I doubt it's Season 2 characters.
  • Think it might just be some walker models.
  • The character models look a little too unique to just be placeholders for Christa and Omid IMO.
  • I think they're just placeholders :P
This discussion has been closed.