User Avatar Image

Only way im not buying season 2 is if....

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 848 users
we follow Rick and his group or anyone from the main comic/tv show.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When I think about it, that's the only way I wouldn't buy season 2 too. That would be awful. Thank god Telltale would never do that though.
  • I would rather them not do that as well.. BUT if they chose to make a game with one of those characters I would love to play it... as long as it didnt mess with continuity.
  • This would never happen. The only reason that TT made Lee's group is because they, along with Kirkman, thought that it would be more interesting to see how another group copes with the apocalypse.
  • Lee's story is far more interesting and entertaining than ricks group. TT outdid kirkman imo.
  • I wouldn't mind playing a game with a TV character in it.

I mean, Daryl Dixon is pretty damned badass.

And yeah... I know.
  • TTG's video game IS the walking dead. If I ever do read the comics it will be because someone from the video game makes an appearance in the comics! I may even stop watching the show if no one from the video game makes an appearance in the show to give it some credibility as a walking dead series.
  • I would be totally cool with following a comic version of Daryl.

The only way I'm not buying Season 2 is if the writers do something idiotic like retconning away Lee's death.
  • Kiel555;740570 said:
    TTG's video game IS the walking dead. If I ever do read the comics it will be because someone from the video game makes an appearance in the comics! I may even stop watching the show if no one from the video game makes an appearance in the show to give it some credibility as a walking dead series.
    Can you imagine the epicness if they introduced Lee's group into the TV series!
  • People talking about Daryl; have you heard of The Walking Dead; Survival Instinct? It comes out next year and it's based on Daryl and Merles' journey to Atlanta.
    I think TTG does better with their own characters anyway.
  • NO DARYL PLEASE MOST OVERRATED CHARACTER EVER!!!! like having a bow and being pissed all the time is cool, god awful. but i trust TTG so no worries.
This discussion has been closed.