User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 428.7K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;740441 said:
    That doesn't help when the paint is dribbling everywhere and there's so many cracks and SHITASS THE BLACK DROOLED OVER HIS FACE AGAIN.
    When you get to the point that you want to cast it down into shards, check out paint markers.
    Giant Tope;740469 said:
    I adopted a rabbit today. I feel so much better.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

So when is the haasenpfe--MMMPH!
  • WarpSpeed;740561 said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

So when is the haasenpfe--MMMPH!
    (shutting WarpSpeed's Mouth)

Be nice, you.

So, Tope, how is your rabbit treating you?
  • She is very shy and nervous. Pretty typical considering her situation. I fed her some chamomile tea to calm her down, so now she's just mellow and sleepy. I'm going to let her slowly acclimate. She's still only a baby at 3 months old.
  • WarpSpeed;740561 said:
    When you get to the point that you want to cast it down into shards, check out paint markers.
    My Dad pointed out to me he has a workstation I can use that is equipped with a magnifying glass built into a lamp. I am now making a MUCH better paintjob. Except that the brushstrokes are being left on the surface and now that's driving me nuts.
  • Secret Fawful;740593 said:
    My Dad pointed out to me he has a workstation I can use that is equipped with a magnifying glass built into a lamp. I am now making a MUCH better paintjob. Except that the brushstrokes are being left on the surface and now that's driving me nuts.
    You can do several layers to even them out, probably.

It is entirely possible that I've reached the point where perhaps I've overdone it.
  • It looks like Iron Man's chest thingy.
  • Got home late and then had to spend some quality time with a hex key just to have a place to sit down, as one of the arm rests on my old chair decided to fall apart last night, leaving the back supported on only one side.

Luckily, I had a spare. We bought two of them a couple years ago, and my sister never used hers, so it was still in the box in our spare room.
  • JonTronShow 13 hours ago
    I am working on a new episode as we speak, it should be out soon! I swear to you that Game Grumps is not the reason for me releasing slower. I am working on many things at the moment, but JonTron will always be my primary focus for the time being :3!
  • The head is done. I don't care; I'm never touching it with a brush again. The body still needs work. OHGERR THEBODY WHY.

gurulookatmyhat
This discussion has been closed.