User Avatar Image

Who the 2 people in the distance really are.

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 7.6K users
A user on a forum I visit, Derp Y. Mail played around with the TTG extractor and extracted the last scene from the game. He moved to the silhuettes and look what he found.

Creepy huh?

Mods, remove this if it's not allowed, I couldn't find any rules against this.

-----
Edit: Answered on page five.
125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Some people over at Reddit theorized that it could be models from other TTG games used as placeholders.
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    Holy shit its Dexter and Mandirk grownup

They clearly arent placeholders silly, if they were then why put in the hair?
  • This got creepy. The guy on the right looks like a zombie...All in all, I'd say these are just placeholders.
  • Let's try not to over-analyze this too much :D
  • To all the people saying they put in a low amount of effort on them: They're just silhouettes when we see them. This is a lot of detail for something that could have been a 2d sprite.

These are fully modeled characters, signs that season 2 is already in development. These guys just need textures and they will be full on people. I'm willing to bet you anything they are season 2 characters, not placeholders, specifically modeled for season 2.
  • They look kinda like walkers
  • C'mon, people, don't overthink it.

TTG didn't "expect" us to see them - so they're either placeholders or they're a bait and switch like "christa's suicide video".
  • DreadMagus;740734 said:
    C'mon, people, don't overthink it.

TTG didn't "expect" us to see them - so they're either placeholders or they're a bait and switch like "christa's suicide video".
    Lol reminds me of squidwards suicide

But yes they look like walker models to me
  • Is that John Madden?
  • I played the game again and have pretty much deduced they're walker models. The pudgy one to the back looks like it uses the same model as one of the walkers you push off the fence in Episode 2.
This discussion has been closed.