User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users
Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..
174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Am i the only one who thinks Carley has a kinda giraffe neck going on (waiting for the inevitable onslaught), regardless she's still kinda hot, molly for me though sorry guys
  • Carley is definitely more attractive in my eyes. Honestly I think she's the hottest chick we've seen thus far in the Walking Dead universe (not much competition, but still). Molly, while very pretty, kind of has a butter face.
    dylanevans12;739767 said:
    Am i the only one who thinks Carley has a kinda giraffe neck going on (waiting for the inevitable onslaught), regardless she's still kinda hot, molly for me though sorry guys
    I hate you forever!!

Yeah she kind of does. It's really prominent with her final outfit, eh? I think it looks fine with her body structure though to be honest. :p
  • No love for Christa, huh? Wonder why.
    She would definitely be my choice. Molly's got an... interesting appearance. Carley has a girl-next-door thing which is cute, but Christa's beautiful. And tall.
  • charmingbirch;739835 said:
    she would definitely be my choice. Molly's got an... Interesting appearance. Carley has a girl-next-door thing which is cute, but christa's beautiful. And tall.
    this!!!
  • dubesor;692247 said:

Who the FUCK is that!?
    And Molly is a bit too masculine, but I like her otherwise.
  • Sutinen;740825 said:
    Who the FUCK is that!?
    And Molly is a bit too masculine, but I like her otherwise.
    One of the unnamed cancer survivors.
  • Carley, Molly was to young and had short hair. and did some what unrealistic moves.
  • Molly is hot
    Carley is cute.

That's how I see it.
  • Huh, this thread's still going on. I mean, this had been going on longer than "F*** Kenny" if i'm correct. Anyway, way back I chose Molly. I still stick with that. I liked her character, and she gave me hope and points. Plus, I can't really ignore a girl who makes a Back to the Future quote.
This discussion has been closed.