User Avatar Image

What is your favorite TV Show?

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Please respond
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was so ready to complain about nobody saying Breaking Bad, then the last post said it.

Well played, thread, well played...

Breaking Bad
    Walking Dead
    Hell on Wheels

(^ AMC rules)

Also, Firefly, Lost, Game of Thrones.

Editing in Arrested Development because I was a foolish fool and I'm sorry, Bluths!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Right now it's Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, White Collar, Mythbusters, and Doctor Who. I also really like Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (I have to catch up with the final season, which just aired this year and I somehow managed to miss). Also, I like Angel, and I'm finally catching up on the final season (took me long enough :p)
  • Jennifer;740724 said:
    Also, I like Angel, and I'm finally catching up on the final season (took me long enough :p)
    Not Fade Away!
  • No order, just the order that I thought of them in:

The Office, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, South Park, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Community, Scrubs, Parks and Recreation, How I Met Your Mother, Firefly, 30 Rock, and Psych.

TV is fun.
  • what i am watching now breaking bad, fringe, person of interest, continuum, Alphas, supernatural, sons of anarchy, grimm, the walking dead, the ultimate fighter, big bang theory, how i met your mother, mythbusters, futurama, castle and the CSI's (not miami any more)

i like the stargate's (not universes much) star trek, buffy, firefly, heroes, house and Red Dwarf is my favourite ever, i literally wanted to be Dave Lister when i was younger and i have sort of become him :)
  • This thread remains my crowning achievement. I am still proud of it to this day.
  • The Walking Dead
    Workaholics
    The Killing
    Comic Book Men
    Looney Tunes
    Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
    The Funky Phantom
    Agatha Christie’s Poirot
    Batman: The Animated Series
  • WWE
    Doctor Who
    Simpsons
    Bones
    American Dad
    Family Guy
    Soap Operas
  • In retrospect, there's also a disturbing lack of Arrested Development here.

• I'm disturbed by the lack of Girls. I think Lena Dunham may be the voice of her generation, or at least, a voice of a generation.
Add Comment