User Avatar Image

Which Lily?

posted by TheRickGrimes on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Comic Lily or Game Lily? ;3

Who's your favorite?

If you like them both, then just post. I can't edit the poll.
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • marcu5;741130 said:
    comic lilly since she did something useless and killed lori
    But she also killed a baby
    Alsp didn't kirkman retcon them to be different people
  • I was expecting Lilly to make an appearance in the TV series ever since season 3 started. But since Lori died after baby Judith was born, I guess she won't be making an appearance anytime soon.
  • o0HeaDShoT0o;741291 said:
    I was expecting Lilly to make an appearance in the TV series ever since season 3 started. But since Lori died after baby Judith was born, I guess she won't be making an appearance anytime soon.
    maybe she is that girl on with the bow that was on the wall with Andrea
  • thestalkinghead;741294 said:
    maybe she is that girl on with the bow that was on the wall with Andrea
    Yeah, at first I thought it might be her too, but... nah I don't think so. If she's to appear, it has to happen very soon.

As for the poll, both versions are awesome.
  • Who knows.

We just know that when Lily appears, TWD will get 100% better.
  • YamiRaziel;741297 said:
    Yeah, at first I thought it might be her too, but... nah I don't think so. If she's to appear, it has to happen very soon.

As for the poll, both versions are awesome.
    i think i am just looking for her and she is the only one that could fit, but yeah i wouldn't bet money on it being her or at least her role
  • Do I have to choose between game Lilly and comic Lilly? I mean, they're the same person after all...
  • Rock114;741338 said:
    Do I have to choose between game Lilly and comic Lilly? I mean, they're the same person after all...
    But are they really, though?

I have only read a few pages of the comic. Is the Game Lily Comic Lily? Do they have the same story and personality?
This discussion has been closed.