User Avatar Image

Clementine's last name?

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 16.6K users
I don't think it was spoken in the game, but was her parents last name ever mentioned or written down somewhere?
79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    All things right have been said already.

Clementine's last name is never given, and it's definitely neither Marsh nor Knowles.
  • In the walking dead (comics, games and tv show) last names are never given for the majority of characters. Kirkman said this was because in the world of the walking dead, last names aren't really important anymore.
  • Matrox Yang;724007 said:
    In the walking dead (comics, games and tv show) last names are never given for the majority of characters. Kirkman said this was because in the world of the walking dead, last names aren't really important anymore.
    Thats bullshit cause if you military you go by last names more than your first. Im pretty sure they shall come across some military in the tv show,comics and the video games sooner or later.
  • Grimes
    Dixon
    Douglas
    Walsh
    Horvath
    Peletier
    Jenner
    Everett
    Greene
    Caul
    Paul
    Parker
    Pitcher
    St. John
    Oberson
    Logan

...Considering everyone, that's not a lot. But anyway, yeah I don't think Clem's last name is given. Let's go with Haskell.
  • HiggsBoson2142;724673 said:
    Grimes
    Dixon
    Douglas
    Walsh
    Horvath
    Peletier
    Jenner
    Everett
    Greene
    Caul
    Paul
    Parker
    Pitcher
    St. John
    Oberson
    Logan

...Considering everyone, that's not a lot. But anyway, yeah I don't think Clem's last name is given. Let's go with Haskell.
    Agreed you just named a bunch and they not even Military LOL :D
  • Bzilla56;723149 said:
    Her last name is Clementine
    Lol She's Clementine Clementine, like Mario Mario <3
  • It's Entine. I don't know how so many people missed this. It's practically staring you in the face from start to finish. She's often referred to by just her first name.

Seriously. :mad:
  • AceStarr;724653 said:
    Thats bullshit cause if you military you go by last names more than your first. Im pretty sure they shall come across some military in the tv show,comics and the video games sooner or later.
    In the comics the military is gone, completely wiped out, and the tv show had a group of them, but you don't see too much of them before they die.
  • Clem's last name is....

dun dun dun.......

Solo.

hehehehe
Add Comment