User Avatar Image

Lighthearted tread: Lee's Fashion

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Which of Lee's outfit appearances was your favorite?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee's changed to completely different outfit between episodes? I didn't even much notice it even though it should have been clear as day.

Speaking of outfits. I wonder when they invent the armor against zombies so a survivors are more safe against biting and thus can fight back without fear of being bitten.
  • that jacket would have changed the game if he was wearing it in episode 4
  • No clothes Lee... what
  • Clord;741557 said:
    Lee's changed to completely different outfit between episodes? I didn't even much notice it even though it should have been clear as day.

Speaking of outfits. I wonder when they invent the armor against zombies so a survivors are more safe against biting and thus can fight back without fear of being bitten.
    Leather jackets are the safest option... aside from the prison bullet-proof suits in the comics, but they didn't seem comfortable enough, and they got really hot in summer.
  • Ghositex;741597 said:
    No clothes Lee... what
    I see what's going on here...
  • thestalkinghead;741591 said:
    that jacket would have changed the game if he was wearing it in episode 4
    Maybe....

Might not have saved him, but would have greatly increased his chances of avoiding that bite. :eek:
  • DreadMagus;741651 said:
    Maybe....

Might not have saved him, but would have greatly increased his chances of avoiding that bite. :eek:
    i remember when the fact that his leather jacket was gone was brought up (before episode 4), i said i would sleep in that jacket just in case i was ever caught off guard i could just do the natural thing and use my arms to defend myself from a zombie, that sort of happened :( but without the jacket
  • You know what's even more messed up - that walker might have been a trap made by Crazydude.

I mean, how does a walker get stuck under a piece of plywood, naturally?
  • DreadMagus;741683 said:
    You know what's even more messed up - that walker might have been a trap made by Crazydude.

I mean, how does a walker get stuck under a piece of plywood, naturally?
    i think that is possible, but it is just as possible that the zombie walked into a pile of barricade material and got trapped under it and just went into sleep mode, until the radio and lee brought him back into action mode
  • The jacket would have protected him from the zombie bite in Episode 4 because it was thicker and the sleeves were longer :/

DAMN YOU STUPID BLUE VEST AND WHITE LONG SLEEVED UNDERSHIRT
This discussion has been closed.