User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.7K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've got a cat on my lap eyeing up my mouse.
  • corruptbiggins;741527 said:
    I've got a cat on my lap eyeing up my mouse.
    Tell it that it's not that kind of mouse
  • Noname215;741333 said:
    A picture of Frank

I love you.
  • We're starting a new company here in town. It's event promotion and coordination. So we handle booking, book bands, do promotions, and also put together packages for people at various venues with catering and music, etc.
  • der_ketzer;741579 said:
    I love you.
  • Giant Tope;741402 said:
    I will post pictures tomorrow. I let her run around a bit in my room. I reaaally need to get wire protectors.
    Yes you do. I left this adorable beastie:

[ATTACH]3564[/ATTACH]

alone with my computer cable for literally thirty seconds and he chewed through the whole thing.
  • The head is glued on and the body is painted, but I missed spots and lines are uneven and there are spots and brush strokes visible and PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

PIECE OF STUPID SHIT!!!

Anyway, here's some in progress pictSTUPID SHIT!!!!@!

Compare mine to the figure I based it on.

Look at what a piece of shit this turned out to be. I can't even look at it without getting angry. AND ONE OF THE SHOES IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER!!!!

GODAMN SHIT SHITTY SHIT ASS SHIT DAMN ASS HELL CUNT SHIT CUNT SHITTY CUNT SHIT.
  • So anyway, Dad suggested I put it on a stand, and make battle placards with HP and whatever to put on the stand around him, and maybe once I do that, and he touches it up, I'll feel better about it.
  • Secret Fawful;741722 said:

GODAMN SHIT SHITTY SHIT ASS SHIT DAMN ASS HELL CUNT SHIT CUNT SHITTY CUNT SHIT.
    I'm fascinated by the eloquence of your diction. Honestly.
  • Iryon;741744 said:
    I'm fascinated by the eloquence of your diction. Honestly.
    I'm frustrated. I've literally come to my limit with every single thing I am working on. It never comes out how I want it, and I am so tired of imperfection.
This discussion has been closed.