User Avatar Image

If you had to save..

posted by TheRickGrimes on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Okay, this isn't real. But if you had to either save Christa or Omid, who would it be? No spoilers here since this is just a 'what if'.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Omid because I like his humor.
  • i like Omid and i think people would crack jokes in a zombie apocalypse (life is a comedy) but even if i ignore the pregnant part, christa could cope better being on her own and just general survival
  • I'd probably save Christa. I like Omid more but Christa is pregnant and he'd want me to save her and not him.
  • I want to save Omid, but I chose Christa. Omid would want what's best for her, and that means taking his own life. Plus, all of you that save Omid say that because he's funny. Do you think he'll still be having a good time when his girlfriend and possible child are dead? And like MuffinsMan, I'm not even taking her "pregnancy" into consideration.
  • CarScar;741743 said:
    I'd probably save Christa. I like Omid more but Christa is pregnant and he'd want me to save her and not him.
    You could say the exact opposite. Christa would also want you to save Omid and not her... if you grab her during the train scene she said you should have saved Omid instead.

Overall i think it all boils down to christas pregnancy. Most people simply vote christa because of her baby. If she wasn't pregnant and we just decided on the character I bet the results would be very different.
  • dubesor;741755 said:
    You could say the exact opposite. Christa would also want you to save Omid and not her... if you grab her during the train scene she said you should have saved Omid instead.

Overall i think it all boils down to christas pregnancy. Most people simply vote christa because of her baby. If she wasn't pregnant and we just decided on the character I bet the results would be very different.
    This too. *nods nods*
  • My bro Kenny died to save Christa. So yeah, sorry Omid :(
  • Rock114;741760 said:
    My bro Kenny died to save Christa. So yeah, sorry Omid :(

:( Poor Omid.
  • voted based on Omid, if Christa is pregnant. If you leave Omid, she'll have lost a partner, but if I leave Christa, I've just killed his whole family in one go. I think he would go homicidal, suicidal or both.
This discussion has been closed.