User Avatar Image

Which character threatened Lee's life the most?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
I'm not including walkers for obvious reasons.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • vernon, i would have said the stranger but lee was already dead, so it's vernon because he will kill you if you don't do anything
  • Probably Danny St. John.
  • Ben. Ben has caused many deaths already (Duck, Katjaa, Carley/Doug, Charles) and due to his stupidity and deadly wrong actions was imho a huge threat to indirectly killing Lee more than once.
  • dubesor;741847 said:
    Ben. Ben has caused many deaths already (Duck, Katjaa, Carley/Doug, Charles) and due to his stupidity and deadly wrong actions was imho a huge threat to indirectly killing Lee more than once.
    Clementine got Lee bitten
  • Larry?

Salt lick to the head :D
  • Jolene got in some pretty good threats. Especially when she revised her plans to kill them and aim for a certain body part. Ha.
  • Jolene was crazy, but she was obiously going to get shot before shooting someone.
  • None of the above.

My Lee was a bad motherfucker, if he ever "appeared" to be in danger, it was because he was playing with the opposition and wanted them lured into a false sense of security before raining down his awesomeness on their heads.
  • dubesor;741847 said:
    Ben. Ben has caused many deaths already (Duck, Katjaa, Carley/Doug, Charles) and due to his stupidity and deadly wrong actions was imho a huge threat to indirectly killing Lee more than once.
    Interesting... I was thinking more along the lines of verbal threats but Ben did put a majority of the group in harm's way.
  • I'm going to say radio man. He is the one who indirectly got Lee bitten. If you're talking about verbal accusations, then Larry.
This discussion has been closed.