User Avatar Image

Which character threatened Lee's life the most?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
I'm not including walkers for obvious reasons.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Stranger. He indirectly got Lee bitten, kidnapped Clem, got Kenny and Ben (Determinant) killed by making the group chase him through Savannah, and nearly killed Lee a few times during the struggle. Plus, if he hadn't kidnapped Clem the group would have been together to defend against Vernon and the Invalids, and probably could have kept the boat (or at least wasted a few of Vernon's crew) when that old bastard led his people to the house.
  • Clementine. Lee would probably be fine if he didn't have to do everything for Clem.
  • anonymau5;741896 said:
    Clementine. Lee would probably be fine if he didn't have to do everything for Clem.
    lol, that is one of the reasons i think indirect blame is a load of crap
  • thestalkinghead;741897 said:
    Yup. We could also blame Ben for Lee's bite. He was the one that made the deal with the bandits, we left the Hotel due to the bandits' raid, then we found the train and got to Savannah... yeah, we can blame pretty much anyone, that's why I think it's everyone's fault.
  • thestalkinghead;741897 said:
    Exactly! Someone understands!
  • it was all the cop driving the cars fault :p
  • thestalkinghead;741903 said:
    it was all the cop driving the cars fault :p
    WRONG. It was the senator's fault. If he hadn't gotten on with Lee's wife, the game never would have gone the direction it did. No Clem, no Kenny, no motor inn...
  • Rock114;741940 said:
    WRONG. It was the senator's fault. If he hadn't gotten on with Lee's wife, the game never would have gone the direction it did. No Clem, no Kenny, no motor inn...
    WRONG. it is society's fault for having a monogamous relationship bias that creates the event of "cheating on your spouse" if society was different Lee wouldn't have been hurt by what happened and his anger and embarrassment would never have happened and he would have never killed the senator. No arrest, no Clem, no Kenny, no motor inn...
  • thestalkinghead;741947 said:
    WRONG. it is society's fault for having a monogamous relationship bias that creates the event of "cheating on your spouse" if society was different Lee wouldn't have been hurt by what happened and his anger and embarrassment would never have happened and he would have never killed the senator. No arrest, no Clem, no Kenny, no motor inn...
    WRONG. It is poly-amorous relationship's fault because if there were no poly-amorous relationships then Lee's wife would never have though of cheating on him.
  • If only Clementine stayed in the house ;_;
This discussion has been closed.