User Avatar Image

Kenny's destiny

posted by Hentres on - last edited - Viewed by 910 users
I know everybody is tired about arguing about if kenny died or not in episode 5, so did I. My opinion at first was that he died, end of story, but after I finished it again I think there's no answer yet. It's not the "obvious he died there was no escape" or the "we didn't saw or hear him die".

TTG didn't start thinking about season 2 when making episode 5, so they didn't know if Kenny can fit and add something to the next season. He was the 5 episodes with Lee as much as Clem, so he could be very useful in making references to the previous season and add interest to the previous players of TWD.

After they work on season 2 storyline they will see if this is a good idea or there's no way/need for that. That gives freedom to TTG to use him or not, if not, he died saving Ben/Christa, and if he is useful, they will come with something and that will not contradict what we saw, heard in season 1.

My point is, I will assume that he died there for the circunstances that happened, but I wouldn't be surprised if they try mind blowing the fans with his unexpected appereance.

What do you think? Do you think they put Kenny's fate on hold or he's out?
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Knowing TTG, probably on hold.

They would've shown his death, then.
  • I agree. Some characters they don't show dying for their importance and appeal to the fans. Kenny would fit in that point, but I think there's more to it, and that include a posible return.
  • i am the kind of person who wont believe he is alive until i see him alive (same goes with dead) so he is basically in the same purgatory like state Lilly is in, neither dead or alive, but Gavin Hammon did tell me to "Keep hope alive" on twitter so i guess that is what we should do :)
  • Wait, Kenny's VA said to keep hope alive?! The man's alive I tell you! ALIVE!

My joyous outburst notwithstanding, I think Kenny's fate is on hold right now. As someone said earlier, he's like in some kind of purgatory where we won't know what truly happened to him until Season 2. If they bring him back, then he survived. If we don't see him or he isn't referenced, then he died with Ben/saving Christa. Here's hoping the guy managed to get out ok. *crosses fingers*
  • thestalkinghead;741685 said:
    i am the kind of person who wont believe he is alive until i see him alive (same goes with dead) so he is basically in the same purgatory like state Lilly is in, neither dead or alive, but Gavin Hammon did tell me to "Keep hope alive" on twitter so i guess that is what we should do :)
    There are a lot of loose ends on TWD game. Like Lilly and Omid and Christa and Kenny.
  • Uh, I don't know. I'd think he survived, but on the Ben scene it seems he gets bitten, so... I wouldn't expect him to appear on Season 2.
  • Kenny's dead and gone forever imo. I would actually lose respect for TT if he comes back, it would seem like fan service.
  • its obvious he's still alive. they even foreshadowed kenny getting bit and lying about it.
  • I think he will appear in season 2 as a walker..
  • Sodawasser;742065 said:
    I think he will appear in season 2 as a walker..
    With zombie Lee
This discussion has been closed.