User Avatar Image

Which character threatened Lee's life the most?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
I'm not including walkers for obvious reasons.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clem probably. Lee's devotion to doing anything to save her is ultimately what got him killed. Not that its a bad thing, but in a ZA if you love someone you'll probably end up dying for them
  • anonymau5;741949 said:
    WRONG. It is poly-amorous relationship's fault because if there were no poly-amorous relationships then Lee's wife would never have though of cheating on him.
    WRONG. It's evolution's fault because an ape picked up a stick and thought about using it to his advantage in a fight, in which the other members of his pack picked up on the habit and they formed into a tribe. Plus, evolution somehow caused the zombie apocalypse, UNLESS we're talking about Romero's version where a satellite exploded above the atmosphere and the debris caused the corpses come back and crave meat.
  • Stranger, no one else actually ever personally threatened to take Lee's life in such a direct manner.
  • Stranger/Campman.

HE GOT LEE KILLED FOR GOODNESS' SAKE
    Ghositex;741851 said:
    Clementine got Lee bitten
    Clem saves your butt within the first 15 minutes of the game. Without Clem, you wouldn't have killed Sandra. Therefore your argument is invalid.

But Clem DID get Lee bit in a way :/

BUT IF CLEM DIDN'T EXIST, LEE WOULD HAVE DIED WITHIN THE FIRST 15 MINUTES OF THE GAME

*mindblown*
  • Unfortunately, Even though I love Clem, I chose her. She got Lee bitten in a way, Though not like she wanted it. But, I love you Clemmy!
    And i'd like multiple choices.
  • Well, Lee nearly died in Episode 1 because of Larry knocked him out.
    Larry also threatens Lee in the end of Episode 1 and in Episode 2.
  • Clementine. She didn't tell him about the radio, which led to Lee's, Kenny's, Ben's and possibly Chuck's deaths.
  • The cop driving the car for sure.... if only he'd kept he eyes on the road, Lee would have ended up in the prison... and later joined Rick and his crew (if it's the same prison, I'm too lazy to check)...
  • The whole St John's family. Bunch of psychos.
This discussion has been closed.