User Avatar Image

Mid-Season Finale

posted by Saoralba131 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
I really enjoyed the episode and can't wait for February,what about you guys(and girls),what do you think?
74 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Consider it moved. All you had to do was ask, y'know. ;)
  • ...I expect an arena fight against the two Dixon's.
    And the "black guy that got shot" Is Oscar.
    Is it that hard to remember one name?
  • QuarterPounderVlad;742362 said:
    ...I expect an arena fight against the two Dixon's.
    And the "black guy that got shot" Is Oscar.
    Is it that hard to remember one name?
    Given that he was really just irrelevant in the long run...yea, kind of is.
  • What about the injustice that Wolverine got killed? Lol.
  • Daryl's going to die. Which is good. It'll let the public audience know that the writers do not care who they are killing off, even if they have an immense fan group. Kirkman does this all the time.
  • Zeruis;742377 said:
    Daryl's going to die. Which is good. It'll let the public audience know that the writers do not care who they are killing off, even if they have an immense fan group. Kirkman does this all the time.
    What about Merle?
  • Even though I hated him, I cried when Michonne shoved a glass shard through his eye. I was in tears when he was pleading for "Penny's" life, but I lost it with the shard. I don't think even he deserves that. EVEN after what he did to Maggie.
  • I love this show but I hate ALL the women, yes that includes Michonne. They are all annoying and badly written. But I can't wait to see what happens with Rick, Daryl, and Merle.
  • honstly i can see merle dying soon and daryl being pissed
  • Zeruis;742377 said:
    Daryl's going to die. Which is good. It'll let the public audience know that the writers do not care who they are killing off, even if they have an immense fan group. Kirkman does this all the time.
    Errr - nope?

You could see Daryl alive several times in the Season 3.5 preview (example 1 2). He will definitely survive the Woodbury incidents.
This discussion has been closed.