User Avatar Image

Which character threatened Lee's life the most?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
I'm not including walkers for obvious reasons.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The cop driving the car for sure.... if only he'd kept he eyes on the road, Lee would have ended up in the prison... and later joined Rick and his crew (if it's the same prison, I'm too lazy to check)...
  • The whole St John's family. Bunch of psychos.
  • I think Larry. He actually tried to kill Lee, plus he was part of the group so you were kinda "stuck" with him.
  • I blame the shitty doctor that started the ZA

anyways it's stranger that threatened Lee's life at most for one reason: taking clem

if he hadn't taken clem, he wouldn't gotten bitten
  • dinofire;742039 said:
    Stranger/Campman.

HE GOT LEE KILLED FOR GOODNESS' SAKE

Clem saves your butt within the first 15 minutes of the game. Without Clem, you wouldn't have killed Sandra. Therefore your argument is invalid.

But Clem DID get Lee bit in a way :/

BUT IF CLEM DIDN'T EXIST, LEE WOULD HAVE DIED WITHIN THE FIRST 15 MINUTES OF THE GAME

*mindblown*
    Just saying, I used Clementine as an example to show that the blame-game was pointless :P
  • Dragonlover;742135 said:
    The cop driving the car for sure.... if only he'd kept he eyes on the road, Lee would have ended up in the prison... and later joined Rick and his crew (if it's the same prison, I'm too lazy to check)...
    Yep, it's one and the same.
  • anonymau5;741949 said:
    WRONG. It is poly-amorous relationship's fault because if there were no poly-amorous relationships then Lee's wife would never have though of cheating on him.
    WRONG. It's Lee's mothers fault for giving birth to him. :D
  • Danno123;742431 said:
    WRONG. It's Lee's mothers fault for giving birth to him. :D
    WRONG AGAIN. It's Lee's grandfather's fault for not moving to San Diego when he had the chance, thereby having Lee's family, and Lee himself, grow up in California and nowhere near Georgia where he died.
  • Rock114;742479 said:
    WRONG AGAIN. It's Lee's grandfather's fault for not moving to San Diego when he had the chance, thereby having Lee's family, and Lee himself, grow up in California and nowhere near Georgia where he died.
    *tilts head in confusion*
This discussion has been closed.