User Avatar Image

Would you name your son "Duck"

posted by DanJ555 on - last edited - Viewed by 564 users
Or use it as a nickname?

I know everyone with any sense would name their daughter Clementine, but what about Duck? Is he a worthy enough character or is he another Carl?
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In that case people tend to call them something else than wife, fiancé, girlfriend... *cough*
  • 8Bit_System;742009 said:
    Did you also think about your "to be" wife's opinion about this? :D
    [off topic] Heh... reminds me of a scene from the Big Bang Theory.

    Leonard: Our children will be smart and beautiful.

    Sheldon: Not to mention imaginary. [/off topic]
  • His name is Kenny Jr. but his nickname is Duck.
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;742519 said:
    His name is Kenny Jr. but his nickname is Duck.
    This, they called him Kenny Jr in EP 1 when the first meet Kenny and Kat at the farm. Duck is just a nickname.
  • NessaT;742503 said:
    [off topic] Heh... reminds me of a scene from the Big Bang Theory.

    Leonard: Our children will be smart and beautiful.

    Sheldon: Not to mention imaginary. [/off topic]
    image image image
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    What about Ben? :D
  • The Big Ben Theory?
  • User Avatar Image
    G.Ross Telltale Staff
    You could always name him Goose....just to stand out from the crowd....or maybe you just really really like Top Gun.
  • Name your next dog or cat "Duck". That would be more amusing. I knew a woman who's toddler wanted to name her cat Curtain Rod. Another lady let her 3 year old girl name their new kitten Purple. Imagine the fun calls to the veterinarian's office!
  • dustpuffs;743725 said:
    Name your next dog or cat "Duck". That would be more amusing. I knew a woman who's toddler wanted to name her cat Curtain Rod. Another lady let her 3 year old girl name their new kitten Purple. Imagine the fun calls to the veterinarian's office!
    I remember a joke where a guy named his dog "Sex".
This discussion has been closed.