User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 19.2K users
Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(
421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What is everyone's favorite world? Mine is ether Destiny Island (KH 1) or Agrabah (KH 2)
  • Under the Sea (KH2)
  • Yeesh, I dunno...I admit to liking some parts of KH2 Atlantica (would like more optional 'music minigame' things), I like Agrabah because Aladdin was my favourite movie...Pride Lands were big, you could fly in Neverland, Traverse Town feels like 'the' Kingdom Hearts world, Destiny Islands was fun, Beast's Castle has nice music..

If i had to pick...The World that Never Was? It felt very end-game in the games it appeared in (aside from Days) and a lot of story was focused there.

Oh, but Castle Oblivion has nice history and technically has the other worlds in it =P
  • What do you guys think was the hardest KH game? I would say ether KH 358/2 Days or KH 1.
  • I would say that the hardest game to get through the main story is Kingdom Hearts II, simply because I can't think of any other game where I had a main story boss that gave me as much trouble as Xaldin. Now, the hardest game to unlock the secret ending in would be Re:coded, with all its trophies with difficult requirements. And without question, the hardest optional bosses I've managed to beat were the Vanitas Remnant and the Unknown (later revealed to be Young Xehanort) in Birth by Sleep (both were about an equal pain to defeat), with Julius from Dream Drop Distance coming in a close third.

But hardest game overall? I really couldn't say.
  • GuruGuru214;743046 said:
    Now, the hardest game to unlock the secret ending in would be Re:coded, with all its trophies with difficult requirements.
    What about the 8 stars in Braid?
    Wait 2 hours for a cloud? Really?
  • Hardest game in a pool of seven. Besides, even if this wasn't the Kingdom Hearts thread, I haven't gotten to play Braid yet.
  • der_ketzer;743051 said:
    What about the 8 stars in Braid?
    Wait 2 hours for a cloud? Really?
    Nothing hard about that skill-wise though, just demands a little patience.

Can we include optional bosses as well when we pick out the hardest KH game? If so, the first KH is definitely the hardest all because of the optional Sephiroth boss at Olympus Colosseum.
  • Oh my god, I hated that Sephiroth fight.
Add Comment