User Avatar Image

Season 2 new people

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 645 users
Would you love to see a bigger group of people this time with Clem lets say maybe like 10 folks.

1)doctor
2)military
3)thug
4)dentist
5)dog trainer
6)homeless
7)lawyer
8)cop
9)construction worker
10)hunter

for my list of folks
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mornai;742890 said:
    She actually gets overwhelmed fairly quickly when fighting them. It's not that she can kill them easily, it's that she can avoid them easily.

I doubt she will be a protagonist regardless, however.
    Yup, Molly is all about running away. She was about to leave Kenny, Lee and Clem to save herself at the beginning of episode four, rather to kill them.
  • I'd like a group that's like eight people in size all of which are just normal people without too much of a defining archetype (e.g. the typical "thug" or the typical "pretty girl"). Those characters are usually the most bland / one dimensional.

E.g. I wouldn't like it if the new cast were like the cast from a show like LOST.
  • My ideal cast:

1) Cop
    2) Soldier
    3) Cowboy
    4) Construction Worker
    5) Biker
    6) Native American
  • Would be pretty interesting to see familiar faces in the new group: Omid/Christa/Vernon. But ideally, I'd like for a smaller group than Lee had at the end of episode 1.
  • Textbook;743122 said:
    My ideal cast:

1) Cop
    2) Soldier
    3) Cowboy
    4) Construction Worker
    5) Biker
    6) Native American

Yes, hopefully he makes an appearance.
  • I just want a Scottish or Australian guy.
  • 1. Paladin
    2. Mage
    3. Ranger
    4. Healer
    5. Rouge
    6. A solo character for the introverts
    7. Or Telltale could give us some original characters and not play to typical sterotypes
  • Plan_R;743159 said:
    1. Paladin
    2. Mage
    3. Ranger
    4. Healer
    5. Rouge
    6. A solo character for the introverts
    7. Or Telltale could give us some original characters and not play to typical sterotypes
    I'm calling bullshit. Two fucking strikers?
  • Textbook;743122 said:
    My ideal cast:

1) Cop
    2) Soldier
    3) Cowboy
    4) Construction Worker
    5) Biker
    6) Native American
    They wouldn't need to think about the game models

I am happy with most character types. I just don't want any super-harcore-badass soldiers/cops which are only cool and badass and nearly undefeatable; they are already annoying me enough in most action films.
  • Sodawasser;743376 said:
    They wouldn't need to think about the game models

I am happy with most character types. I just don't want any super-harcore-badass soldiers/cops which are only cool and badass and nearly undefeatable; they are already annoying me enough in most action films.

Definately - a regular guy in an extreme situation is always a more interesting trope - dr Freeman is a theoretical physicist with glasses, yet he kicks major butt. Lee Everett is a teacher who also kick a fair amount of butt. I like it - no special forces, no cops, no superheroes.
This discussion has been closed.