User Avatar Image

Hilarious VIDEO - Scumbag Lee Compilation

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Hey guys, took me 40 hours on this video.
Give me some love? http://youtu.be/zdtAlcEclbk
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think she probably did it. Lee WTF?
    ahahaha
  • kongdong;710864 said:
    Will you make an update video once episode 5 is released pls pls?:D
    I played through EP5 several times now. Didn't really catch any hard Scumbag possibilities here :S Anyone remember any scenes of EP5 where you could majorly be a Scumbag?
  • Scumbag Lee is my favorite Lee<3

Silent Lee is my second.
  • TheRickGrimes;743193 said:
    Scumbag Lee is my favorite Lee<3

Silent Lee is my second.</div>
    I included some scenes from "Silent Lee", which also fits the Scumbag Lee - such as at 2:20 and 10:20 (probably more)
  • Interesting to see, since I pretty much made Lee a saint when I played.
  • Scumbag Lee Episode 5! Please!
  • dubesor;743178 said:
    I played through EP5 several times now. Didn't really catch any hard Scumbag possibilities here :S Anyone remember any scenes of EP5 where you could majorly be a Scumbag?
    You could tell campman stuff, like the girl that got eaten alive deserved it or he fucked up, you could tell Kenny he's still a bastard, you could be silent to Clem, you could probably tell Christa and Omid that Ben's on his own or something along the lines that Kenny should kill him iirc. But yea, there's not really that much compared to the others.
  • yes there isn't much in episode 5. maybe you can add where kenny and lee scream at eachother or most importantly how lee says 'find a capable family for clementine' when omid get's all pissed of 'we ARE capable' lol. other than that I agree there isn't much asshole material in episode 5, maybe 2 or 3 scenes maximum, so not very much new footage for your compilation :-)
  • Doctanian;744187 said:
    Do episode 5.
    Can't. I can't simply replace the video, I would have to delete and reupload to include ep5. Plus there is only 1 or 2 scenes in EP5 that are worthy. I will do another one once Season 2 is finished though!
This discussion has been closed.