User Avatar Image

What if Clem made a sudden appearance in either the comics or the show

posted by Siniistar on - last edited - Viewed by 813 users
a little older of course to fit the timeline.

And then season 2 started with a new group and never comes back to clem again? All the fallout from season 1 would eventually be answered by clem telling rick's group what happened to her and how she survived for so long.

As hard as that would be to pull off without creating any plotholes and such, do you think this would be the best way to add some closure to her story?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clem in the comics? Yes, please.
    Clem in the show? No, please not.
  • ..Nah, I'd like her to be Video game exclusive. Having her in the show or the comics would be just weird...
  • Nope, nope, and nope. Video game exclusive is great.
  • I hope not. Video game and canon stories should remain separate.
  • Arbitrator;743515 said:
    I hope not. Video game and canon stories should remain separate.
    They exist in the same canon, but i agree. Their paths should be individual and not cross with each other.
  • I'd honestly hate Clementine appearing on the Comic books, but it would be interessting to see the storylines connect somehow. Right now Shawn, Lilly and the Police officer at the beginning of the game are our only connections with the Comics; Lilly isn't as "cannonish" because of Road to Woodbury, and the Police officer isn't really a big deal.
  • The police officer at the beginning? How? And its not proven that Lilly Caul and Lilly from the games are the same, though.
  • Ghositex;743558 said:
    Right now Shawn, Lilly and the Police officer at the beginning of the game are our only connections with the Comics; Lilly isn't as "cannonish" because of Road to Woodbury, and the Police officer isn't really a big deal.
    There's also Glenn, of course.

Are you referring to the cop who drives you to Hershel's farm if you elect to wait until night to leave(Andre Mitchell?)?
    Robbingrobin;743564 said:
    The police officer at the beginning? How? And its not proven that Lilly Caul and Lilly from the games are the same, though.
    Since the original trophy for the chapter where Lilly departs used to be called "Woodbury Bound(might be slightly incorrect)", i think it's safe to assume she was originally intended to be the same Lilly.
  • Mornai;743616 said:

Since the original trophy for the chapter where Lilly departs used to be called "Woodbury Bound(might be slightly incorrect)", i think it's safe to assume she was originally intended to be the same Lilly.
    Source, please?
  • Robbingrobin;743564 said:
    The police officer at the beginning? How
    The police in the beginning of the game drove Thomas Richards, a guy from the comics, to the prison. He was the one yelling "Mama! It was all a big mistake!" Plus, I think it's safe to assume that he knew Rick.
This discussion has been closed.