User Avatar Image

if Carley was a nerd and Doug was a crack shot

posted by thestalkinghead on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
if Carley was a nerd and Doug was a crack shot and had a gun, would you have saved different people in your first game?

Edit:
i was thinking about a sort of personality swap but more as a background to the reason why they have the skills they have, they would still have the same family and history but have swapped careerer paths

Doug would know your secret he is the reporter and he saves you with his gun, Carley would programme the remote etc.
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would still save carley
  • I agree, too bad she had to die.
  • Yeah, Doug had like... 2 pairs of Zombiehands on him!
  • I would have chosen Carley
    (I chose Doug)
    Everyone has a gun only Doug has a laser pointer
  • Just carley had a gun in episode 1.
  • Robbingrobin;743543 said:
    Just carley had a gun in episode 1.
    Didn't Lilly also have a gun?

To be honest I couldn't really tell the difference between Lilly and Carley

They were quite similar

Only difference one had a dad and the other knew who you were
  • Would Doug be as bad at batteries as Carley was? :)

I probably still would have chosen Carley, but if everything was reversed i would lean more to Doug's side. It would be a heat of the moment decision, one i can never make beforehand.
  • Mornai;743547 said:
    Would Doug be as bad at batteries as Carley was? :)

I probably still would have chosen Carley, but if everything was reversed i would lean more to Doug's side. It would be a heat of the moment decision, one i can never make beforehand.
    yeah, doug never had a passion for technology and he also hadn't had his coffee that day :)
  • No. Well, yes. Maybe. Actually, I reasoned the opposite way than most people here it seems. I helped Doug because Carley had a gun, so I thought "She's armed, and a good shot, she can handle herself."
    I can't be the only one to have this kind of reasoning ? :eek:
    Guess I'm not pragmatic enough !
  • ClementineFTW;743614 said:
    No. Well, yes. Maybe. Actually, I reasoned the opposite way than most people here it seems. I helped Doug because Carley had a gun, so I thought "She's armed, and a good shot, she can handle herself."
    I can't be the only one to have this kind of reasoning ? :eek:
    Guess I'm not pragmatic enough !
    I thought that so much, that I thought she would shoot Dougs walkers.
This discussion has been closed.